Muppets Panel at D23 August 14, 2015

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Mouse info says they are recording the whole panel!! So happy
Hate to bust your bubble, but according to MouseInfo.com, video wasn't allowed to be taken at the panel, so that's a bit of a bummer. We might still get a few more snippets though.

On another annoying note, 'Whitmire' is apparently a difficult surname to spell. Who is Steve Whitmore again?

http://www.mouseinfo.com/new/2015/08/the-muppets-take-over-d23expo/

Putting that bad news aside though, I'm incredibly pleased with this particular panel. Disney letting the Muppeteers doing what they do best in front of an audience is a huge step in the right direction.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll see if Pigs in Space has more of a classic feel or if it's modernized like the attempted Muppets Tonight revival. It would also be wonderful if they retain Jerry Nelson's vocals on the Pigs in Space intro.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
We'll see if Pigs in Space has more of a classic feel or if it's modernized like the attempted Muppets Tonight revival. It would also be wonderful if they retain Jerry Nelson's vocals on the Pigs in Space intro.
I'm sure they will use Jerry 's introduction; the Muppets have always been great when it comes to honouring the people who brought so much to them.

I can't wait to see how they go about it. Strangepork has been missing for a while so it will be great to see him again. You never know, we might even see the return of Dearth Nader!!!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I'm sure they will use Jerry 's introduction; the Muppets have always been great when it comes to honouring the people who brought so much to them.

I can't wait to see how they go about it. Strangepork has been missing for a while so it will be great to see him again. You never know, we might even see the return of Dearth Nader!!!
I wonder who'll perform Strangepork, I think Rudman or Vogel are good choices.:electric: