Muppets Now Episode 3 - Getting Testy

What did you think of the "Muppets Now" episode "Fever Pitch"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
I have to say I liked the new Muppet Labs segment, especially once the pizza guy yells "Breadsticks" in slow motion, I think I started laughing through parts of the episode. I rather enjoyed that and Pepe's game show. That was probably the highlight of the show. Swedish Chef and Piggy still need some work, but to be fair, I kinda enjoyed the part with Taye Diggs.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The framing scenes are so quick and visually busy that it's hard to focus on what's happening. And Peter was definitely operating both Statler and Waldorf, right?
Waldorf sounded like Dave to me.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This episode was pretty boring honestly. The show has been really lackluster overall for me.

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
This episode was pretty boring honestly. The show has been really lackluster overall for me.
I haven't seen the second episode yet. But overall I think the most boring parts are either with Chef or Piggy. The first episode was definitely a trainwreck.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I haven't seen the second episode yet. But overall I think the most boring parts are either with Chef or Piggy. The first episode was definitely a trainwreck.
I agree the Chef and Piggy parts have been very boring. I actually like the Muppets Lab skits. The show can be good but it just needs a lot of work. I'm kind of hoping this show is just a one off and we got another show instead.