Muppets Lost Promos

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! Loved Claire’s squirrel baby in the drawer. Good to see Rizzo up to his scheming ways. Bobo was an interesting choice here since Rizzo and Pepe have done a lot of scheming in the past. Bobo was no doubt handy for crowd control though. It will be fun to see the other Muppet Lost promos yet to come.

inturnaround

Reaction score
Bobo had the best line in the whole thing when he namechecked "Arrested Development".

Funny.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
That was awesome! Rizzo saying, "Oh, my God!" took me by surprise. BTW, is it just me or are his eyes different?

ploobis

Reaction score
GREAT CLIP!

I noticed that Rizzo can now tilt his head back like Pepe does. Has anyone else noticed that? :shifty:

I also love Bobo's line! LOL!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Nice! Now if only we could get a pair of googly eyes to the island to make the smoke monster a little more muppety...

Rax

Reaction score
YouTube: "This video contains content from ABC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:mad:

Gr, Rax

wes

Reaction score
Any one notice that wasn't Steve doing the voice of Rizo it sounded like drew masey or is it Joey Mazzarino i'm thinking of?

RobintheBrave

Reaction score
Wow, two of my greatest obsessions rolled into one awesome video! And there's more to come? Heavenly.