Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just love how these videos are forming and taking shape! It's very exciting!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I finally saw Gonzo's, Fozzie's and the one with Animal typing on his labtop. Now i have to get over there and see the newer ones. Man it's like everytime i turn around there's new videos posted. I LOVE IT THERE!

AAO

Reaction score
I have visited the site and was very impressed. I couldn't get over the tone of the site. I remember the old site where Kermit would say "Welcome to Muppet Studios!" then disappear. That site wasn't really that great. But this new one is very fun to explore! I do love the "DO NOT PUSH" button... always fun to see what NEW video they've added..

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Theres some new vidios up! Kermit always looks good in a tux!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
New videos! :eek:

New Animal Theatre: "All Quiet on the Western Front" on the Muppet Stage, and a new Gonzo video in which he tries to... butter an alligator? ...Okay, Gonzo's back. :concern:

MWoO

Reaction score
I like that each character has there own little web blog video thing. Gonzo had his interviews and now safety tips for dare devil's, Animal has Animal Theater and that weird web cam thing. I would like to see more elevator and security cam skits though. More of Rizzo's vermin cam would be great.

This web site is one of the best things in muppet history.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Well, it seems as though the last of the Muppet's pages has now opened. Animal's site is up now. Also just a note: Animal, and Bunny watch a Movie, is now my favorite thing on the site.

MWoO

Reaction score
I figured they would open up animal's page soon. with all the new animal videos it was a matter of time. I like that iunlike the muppet studios page this site actually gets it's content out. I don't know who has taken charge of the muppets but they are doing a bang up job.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope they keep up with Animal's friendship with this bunny rabbit. I am actually wiping tears from my eyes after laughing hard. :halo:

This bunny actually gives him something to play off of and makes him more dimensional. It also came from Frank Oz (or the writers during an Oz performance featured on the Season 2 TMS extras). As long as we see him break apart from the Electric Mayhem we might as well add a bunny pal to his usual "woman, eat and drum" personality. I also like that they're roommates.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
There is a new opening to the site with, drum roll, BEAN BUNNY! Woot. Ahem :attitude:.