Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha! Love Animal Treater and how awesome is it for them to have a brand new Muppet News Flash clip!

matleo

Reaction score
Enjoying all of the new stuff and can't get enough of Animal and his plays. Gonzo's tell all is really funny. Did anyone else see the new "Newsman" skit where he talks about FOAS Whatnot Puppets. It's really funny. This is what i remember about the Muppets. Can't wait for a new show to appear before long.

More importantly, did anyone notice that the Newsman now blinks?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The home page has a wonderful new video of Kermit out on the streets of New York dressed in his reporter outfit (Thats been a long time since we have seen that) asking people about Whatnots its a very cute little video.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yeah Pepe has one on his page as well, and there is another one about watnots on Piggys page, and Fozzie has a new video as well.
I don't know what it is but I've always loved Kermit as a reporter.

Nick22

Reaction score
who plays janice and dr. teeth in the EM game?:flirt::big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
who plays janice and dr. teeth in the EM game?:flirt::big_grin:
I NEVER noticed that Mayhem game until you said something about it! Far out, man! That was, like, rully groovy. It sounds like Dr. Teeth is definitely Bill Barretta, Floyd sounds like John Kennedy (listen on the "Green and Red Christmas" album for comparison), and... I think Janice is Ricky Boyd... but I really can't tell. It might be David Rudman, depending on how recently the game was put up online, so I'm not sure. But still... awesome EM exposure!

Evoulie

Reaction score
I like all the new Whatnot videos.. I wish they'd add more :big_grin:

Ev