• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppets 60th Anniversary Snowglobe

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything the 60th anniversary snowglobe? I recently purchased one and haven't seen it before.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
hmmm never heard of such a thing. Can you please post a photo?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Is it this snow globe with the Java muppets inside.

It seems like it would of been released for The Jim Henson Company's 60th Anniversary in 2015 but i can't find if it was sold exclusively at the Henson Studios or an online store as there is no info about it other than this previous listing on Ebay.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Yes. It's the one with Java in it. I thought it was cool. I haven't seen one before so I scooped it up while I had the chance.