MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
the creepiest thing about me is that worked at Discovery Zone for three years...and didn't have to kill anyone...
Didn't have to, or didn't get a chance to? :wink:

Well, as far as things go MuppetFest wise...I'll bring up the issue with my parents at the earliest convenience, which will most likely be when tickets go on sale.

Got an idea for a puppet today too, so maybe I might have it by then. Then considering my life, probably not.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
A private concert with you and Dr Teeth?

Must be my lucky day:smile: :smile: :smile:

And I'm sure there will be Muffins to eat because everything seems to be somehow connected with Muffins!!

scott

Reaction score
Well considering it is awfully close I have a shot at going. If it is in march it is about a 75% chance due to funds. If in June or so it is about 90%.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Since it's going to be in New York(at least that's the last that I've heard), my mom is letting me go this year. Living near Chicago, it was a little trickier to get me mom comfortable with me going to California. So it never happened. But this year, I'm pulling out all the stops so that I can go. If it's the first weekend of March, then I'm not auditioning for my H.S.'s winter musical this year. Other things go into that, the fact that it's Cabaret and a high school shouldn't be doing that show, and not a lot of my friends are doing it either, but Muppetfest will decide if I'm auditioning or not.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to meet you all at MuppetFest this year.
-Wemblin' Kate

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And we all look forward to meeting you Kate. :smile:

Um, yeah, Cabaret? A bit raunchy for a high school play. And the drama teacher out our school thought it was going to be too controversial if the lead showed her leg in one scene of "Annie Get Your Gun"!! Hehe.

-Matt

Rugbylass

Reaction score
We did "Cabaret" as our school play when I was in the lower 6th (that's when I was 16). I played Fraulein Schneider (the landlady) and it was brilliant! The play included pupils from every year of the school (that's from 12 to 18) and although it was quite a controversial choice it was one of the most successful plays that the school had ever staged. There are a few "adult" themes but the general storyline is very moving and suitable for all ages.

grail

Reaction score
believe it or not, ours did "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" once.

once.

and it was before i even GOT there, so we're talking awhile ago...though my senior year (waaaay back in '96), we did "A Chorus Line". it was the first time i did pit for that...the first in a looooooooooooooong line...oy...

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
you're in IL, right? well, there seem to be several of us in the midwest...we could all ride together! ( i was gonna try and at least get Byron to ride out with me anyway...don't feel like driving out alone...the more the merrier!)
I live in San Francisco so I'll just meditate on my Flying carpet out to where ever it's held. Hey, it's good chi!

*tries to wake up flying carpet because it's snoring*

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I live in San Francisco so I'll just meditate on my Flying carpet out to where ever it's held. Hey, it's good chi!<<<

Hmm, maybe me, jamie, you, sfpepe, and whoever else lives in n cali can work out some kind of travel thing...man I'd sure like someone to get that mayhem bus or 25th annv TMS car! heh

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Unless I get kidnapped by aliens or Russell Crowe asks me to go away with him, I will definitley be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.