MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would be there as long as it was held in the US. I might even find a ticket to London if need be.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am going to say this again, There is no reason not to have another Muppetfest. If the entire Muppet Central community got together we could pull this off. I know I am not the most knowledgable when it comes to stuff like this but I know there are people who are very knowledgable when it comes to this kind of stuff. I guess I am a little biased because I missed the first Muppetfest and really want to experience one but I truly think that if we put our minds together we could pull this off.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno. I'm not really willing to spear-head a convention. We just got through working on a 3 day Fall Meeting for our group here in Memphis, and we've been working on this since February...it's a LOT of work.

Maybe if we all start writing MHC and Creation Entertainment (who did the first MFest) we can maybe get something going again?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I would attend a MuppetFest no matter where it was... as long as it was on earth of course... oh, and not in h-e double hockey sticks either... or Euro Disney... and definately NOT Jersey City; I wouldn't want anyone getting shot!

And Kevin; your Franken-Fozzie Avatar ROCKS SO HARD!!!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
If thats what we need to do then lets do that. I so want to do this and it would be a great way to get closer to all of you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
<bump> Wow, I can't believe I never posted in this thread! I think it would be so amazing if we all-scratch that, if any of us met! And to think, I'm pretty darn close to alot of the people here who live in Illinois...but still I'd love to meet any of you guys! :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I would truely love to meet people from here. If we even had some big meeting I'd most likely have some sort of dragon on me, somewhere. If not them I'm the teenager with the purple glasses and the two tune eyes, and Lisa is the girl next to me with black braided hair. You'd definately hear her before you see hear, I poke and she squeaks(at high pitch). Hmmm, good times.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm sad I didn't join until after Muppetfest. I would've loved to have gone. :frown: Oh, well, we can dream of another one!
Erin

Effralyo

Reaction score
*Simply writes "EFFRALYO" on her shirt and goes to the airport*
Arrive soon, pals, you have no idea how much I miss!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.