MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Start driving now so you can meet us in Memphis after she gets to TN! heh.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It would be really cool if there was a way to have a "Muppet Central-fest" where we could all get together.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that would be lovely. I've had that idea for quite a while now.

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
It would be really cool if there was a way to have a "Muppet Central-fest" where we could all get together.
That would be really cool. I talk to alot of you every day through the forums but it wuld be great to actually get to meet all of you face to face. We should present the idea to Phil and see if he can help us get things started. It would be a great time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Phill's had that idea suggested to him before, and he doesn't want to do the organising of a get together from MC, but I'm sure he would approve of it.

unclematt

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Phill's had that idea suggested to him before, and he doesn't want to do the organising of a get together from MC, but I'm sure he would approve of it.
Beauregard, Can you think of someone off the top of your head that would be interested in heading something like this up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er...no. Unless Kevin is isnterested. And he said he'd take a look, but not till after the summer, I think.

He's the only person I can think of off de top of my top-knot.

unclematt

Reaction score
Just kind of keep it in the back of your mind. We shouldnt let this die.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The problem is making the event worthwhile. MC has members from Russia, the UK, the States, Germany and every other place on the planet, aside from that, there's only a few "regular" members. If the fest was in, say Texas, USA; there has to be a draw to get, not only the east, north and west part of the states, but those over seas are gonna' need incentive too. That's where you get sponsors. An event like that would have to be huge and really expensive.

What we need are teleporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.