MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would be a fun thing to plan, but I'm in the UK and you guys are in America. And I'm not flying out for a small gathering of Muppet fans. I'd go to MuppetFest in a flash, though.

christyb

Reaction score
Still on the EM bus..

Hey, unclematt. There's more people on this thing than I thought. Welcome, have a seat, eat a cheeseball. We can plan a Muppetfest while robbing a bank to go to Puppetfest.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
It would be a fun thing to plan, but I'm in the UK and you guys are in America. And I'm not flying out for a small gathering of Muppet fans. I'd go to MuppetFest in a flash, though.
Don't forget that it might not be as expensive as you think either way. As long as you don't snore or smoke, you could room with me.

We have a convention starting tomorrow 4/1/05 which is MidsouthCon 23. It's not the convention I'm planning, but I plan on getting contact information from their planners and talking to them sometime about how they plan it, where they get funds, etc.

I plan on using that knowledge for the Southeast Chapter of the Nat'l Cartoonists Society meeting in October. Then, we can talk about a fan fest thing. Maybe call it "HensonFest" and invite folks from all facets of the genius of Jim down. Heck, Carroll could come and sell his books and drawings, Performers could sell their photos...IF it all pulls together. Besides that, if someone else is doing the legwork who's to say Disney wouldn't back it?

christyb

Reaction score
Hey, Foz. I'm moving back to TN this spring so. After you get done with the National Cartoonists Society, I'll help with the legwork. Heck, I'll only be living two hours from Memphis. So count me in. I'm volunteering.

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
Hey, unclematt. There's more people on this thing than I thought. Welcome, have a seat, eat a cheeseball. We can plan a Muppetfest while robbing a bank to go to Puppetfest.
*snores*

Can I have a cheeseball? Cheese gives me real cool dreams late at night...

christyb

Reaction score
Sure, I'd hand you one myself, but I'm kinda sprawled on top of the seats and I'm driving with my feet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can't you hand me one with your feet? That'll make it even cheeseir. Yummo!

Bea:zany:{Who can hardly type so excited is he that the air-date has been announced for MWoO. Oh, hmmm...that's a thought. Mwoo, Mwwo. Sounds like a cow with a lisp. Mwoo. The rest are only moos.}regard

christyb

Reaction score
Now how can I steer with my feet and hand you a cheeseball at the same time? I'm good but not that good.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Just grab that one rolling around on the floor below you. Make sure you clean off the dust bunnies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.