Muppeters

Vic Romano

Reaction score
What are their screen names? Are they they're real names? I didn't see anyone under the member's list.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Hey you performed on Muppets from space...so muppet performers did answer..hey on a puppet team each person counts whether you are performing the main characters or background characters. I'm sure even Jim Henson had a few himself..I'm just hope your not one with horrible lip synch I have seen many on every muppet movie..example...a frog from Kermit's Swamp Years and a few seen in Muppet Family Christmas..that a pupper having stiffness. Most of the time I just zone into what I'm watching and try not to notice but it's hard sometimes. Question for you..I still need to send in a video but I have no clue what I want to do..I only have right now five voices that I have worked on but I come up with voices when I see the puppet and that includes characters as well..anyways what did you do for yours any advice? Jtyson.. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
I wish I was a Muppeteer. Does that count???

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If it does count, then everyone on this board can post!!!

christyb

Reaction score
However, I suck at voices. I just have my own. Can't make another worth a flip. My dad however does a pretty good Kermit.

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
I Wanna be a Muppeteer.

And Steve said he was a dinosaur and truely does not have an email address. *snicker.* At least in the end of 2003. Who knows now. (He said this in the reply to the Kermit & Kimmel editorial)

jtyson

Reaction score
Froggiegirl I have sent lots of tapes in over the years but when it came time to send one in for Muppets from Space what got me the job (I found out later from Bill Berretta) was my lip sync saying the alphabet song. I guess that’s a great way for them to see if you can consistently have good focus and lip sync. It’s basic and there are no distractions from music or other characters coming in and out. I still suggest always putting on your current stuff but I would definitely include you saying the alphabet to. It sounds dumb but if you think about it, it does make since.

Rugby

Reaction score
I was born to be a muppeteer. I have a very diverse range of voices I can do and have incredible hand cordination/lip syncing talent. Ah well. I'm a muppeteer in my own mind. :wink: