Muppeteers who voiced cartoon characters

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I was in Disney's "The Rescuers". I voiced the French delegate in the mouse U.N. and also the singing voice of the Dutch lady who hits a clinker and everyone looks over at her.
LOL! I LOVE that part! "You mean everything to meeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!"

Was Once Ernie said:
I was on a few episodes of Hanna-Barbera's animated version of "The Little Rascals" and I did a voice in H-B's "What A Cartoon" series on a cartoon called "Yucky Duck". I also did a voice on the internet cartoon "The Kellys", which appears on Nascar.com.

:stick_out_tongue:
Which Yuckie Duck cartoon, and which character?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I was in Disney's "The Rescuers". I voiced the French delegate in the mouse U.N. and also the singing voice of the Dutch lady who hits a clinker and everyone looks over at her.
Wow, that's pretty darn cool! As a child, I loved The Rescuers. I used to sing the Rescue Aid Society song all the time. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OH! I almost forgot... Fran Brill guest starred in two episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog. She played "The Fishonary" in episode number 36 "Fishy Business"/"Angry Nasty Business", and the "Stitch Sisters" in episode 38 "The Quilt Club"/"Swindlin' Wind".

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The "Zathura" robot, though not a cartoon character, is voiced by Frank Oz.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bill Baretta's the man. Retrospectively, you could say Frank Welker voiced a cartoon character who was a puppet! :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I just found out that Karen Prell once did the voice of a baby unicorn named Unico in two anime movies. The Fantastic Adventures of Unico and Unico on the Isle of Magic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Fran's got her own website? Cool. Not much IMHO, but it's cool to listen to some of her work outside of the Muppets.

spcglider

Reaction score
I guess I'm just the opposite... I've done voice-overs mostly for video games and industrial/educational videos, but I want to be a Muppeteer!!

LOL.

-Gordon
www.puppetforge.com

Xerus

Reaction score
I just found out that puppeteers, Drew Massey and Dan Milano did voices on Robot Chicken.

Leslie Carrara voices Wendy White on Poochini as well as Mrs. Takamine on Zatch Bell.

Julianne Buescher also voices characters on Zatch Bell, the characters Zabas and Alm. As well as Bebe Cahill on the Weekenders and lots of other animated movies.

And on a cartoon called Tigersharks, I believe Camille Bonora voiced the characters Octavia, Angel, Hydra, and Soulmate.