Muppeteers who voiced cartoon characters

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember hearing some of the Muppeteers voice some cartoon characters.

In some of the Sesame Street cartoons.....

There was a cartoon called Flossie and Splat. And it sounded like Kevin Clash did the voice of the short purple monster called Splat. And in the cartoon, find the animals on the monkey's jungle T-shirt, it sounded like Kevin was doing an elephant.

In the cartoon, Tall Tall Texan, I could hear Jerry Nelson voicing the Short Short Texan. Also in the cartoon, Lucky 13, Jerry was doing the singing western rat.

And Baby Bear's cartoon, Hero Guy, that character was also voiced by David Rudman.

Jim Martin also lent his voice in a few SS cartoons. Like a chalk drawing bird in 12 birds and a movie director in a 12 cartoon. And a few cartoon characters in The Puzzle Place.

Victor Yerrid who is not only a puppeteer, he also seems to do voices for shows like Robot Chicken and Drawn Together.

In Monsters Inc. Frank Oz did the voice of Fungus, the red monster with glasses and lots of eyes.

Sheep in the Big City had a lot of Sesame Street Muppeteers doing voices. Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Joey Mazzarino, Fran Brill, and one time, Jerry Nelson.

goshposh

Reaction score
bill barretta did some voices for kim possible

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what telephone cartoon? I did read the 1st post carefully but don't know exactly what cartoon you mean.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Do I count? I was only a Muppeteer in one film, but I've also done cartoon voices.

:stick_out_tongue:

Xerus

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Do I count? I was only a Muppeteer in one film, but I've also done cartoon voices.

Really? Which cartoon characters have you done?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I was in Disney's "The Rescuers". I voiced the French delegate in the mouse U.N. and also the singing voice of the Dutch lady who hits a clinker and everyone looks over at her.

I was on a few episodes of Hanna-Barbera's animated version of "The Little Rascals" and I did a voice in H-B's "What A Cartoon" series on a cartoon called "Yucky Duck". I also did a voice on the internet cartoon "The Kellys", which appears on Nascar.com.

Xerus

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I was in Disney's "The Rescuers". I voiced the French delegate in the mouse U.N. and also the singing voice of the Dutch lady who hits a clinker and everyone looks over at her.

I was on a few episodes of Hanna-Barbera's animated version of "The Little Rascals" and I did a voice in H-B's "What A Cartoon" series on a cartoon called "Yucky Duck". I also did a voice on the internet cartoon "The Kellys", which appears on Nascar.com.

Wow, I remember watching Yucky Duck a few times and I'll have to rent The Rescuers to watch that scene with your characters in it. And I'll check out Nascar.com soon.

I'm a big fan of cartoon voice artists and I'm honored I got to talk to one right now.

And yes, I can count you as a puppeteer who did a cartoon voice.

Peace 2 U! :smile:
Xerus