MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey danny! It's me Kyle. It's been a long time since i've been on here but i go to thinking and said to myself i would love to do some more trades. I've been looking for the episodes where the gang of Sesame Street went to Montana and didn't know if you had them. And not knowing how i would go about trading knowing you proubly have lots of shows that i already have. It might take a while to go over all what i have. So just give me a heads up and let me know and i'll get back to you on that.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hey danny! It's me Kyle. It's been a long time since i've been on here but i go to thinking and said to myself i would love to do some more trades. I've been looking for the episodes where the gang of Sesame Street went to Montana and didn't know if you had them. And not knowing how i would go about trading knowing you proubly have lots of shows that i already have. It might take a while to go over all what i have. So just give me a heads up and let me know and i'll get back to you on that.
Hi Kyle, sadly I don't have those Sesame Street episodes. Everything I have is listed on my trading page.

Hope that helps :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi Kyle, sadly I don't have those Sesame Street episodes. Everything I have is listed on my trading page.

Hope that helps :smile:
Thank you Danny. Everytime i try your website it doesn't work. but could you post it again please?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few SS episodes and wondering if you have any of them. They are:
3817, 3825, 3840, and 3850. Do you have any of these?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I want Muppet Babies Season 1, but a few problems. I can only do trades via send the episodes to my email, and I only have SS episodes to trade. (from 1999-2006) Could we still work something out without sending anything in the mail?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You want those episodes because some of them have Transportation, right?