1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MuppetDanny, Feb 2, 2003.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi MC

I'm currently making a video tape trade page for my website which is almost complete and I thought I would make a ebay like feedback thread on this forum - hopefully people will be satisfied with my trades and would like to say so.

I wonder if the people with whom I have traded so far would be kind enough to put a comment on this feedback thread.

Thank you all in anticipation of your co-operation :) .

Regards
    MuppetDanny

2. Animal

Animal Well-Known Member

Just did a trade with MuppetDanny, and got some wonderful and rare stuff. Thank you VERY much!!! :halo:

This guy is 100% reliable, so don´t hesitate a minute!!! :halo:

Again, thank you very much for this trade, and I´m looking forward to a new one in the future!!! :halo:

-Hans

3. KermiClown

KermiClown Well-Known Member

MuppetDanny is always a pleasure to trade with!

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Thanks Danny. Wonderful stuff you have in your trade list. And yes today i recived the DVDs. Thanks and yes everything has worked out just as planned. Thanks again.

5. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

MuppetDanny always has neat stuff to trade. It's a pleasure doing business with you. :)

6. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I notice on your Muppet list you have something called "Various US TV Appearances: 1950's - 2007".

Do you have a list of the appearances that are in that?

Thanks,

Ploobis

7. MuppetDanny

Here it is: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/mupustv.txt

Please note that it is old and not updated.

8. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

9. Avalon

Avalon Active Member

Just completed a trade with MuppetDanny, and it was a pleasure. Everything went smoothly, with no troubles whatsoever. Thanks a lot!

10. KermiClown

KermiClown Well-Known Member

Yet another great trade with MuppetDanny. Always a delight to deal with.

11. Erine81981

Hey danny! It's me Kyle. It's been a long time since i've been on here but i go to thinking and said to myself i would love to do some more trades. I've been looking for the episodes where the gang of Sesame Street went to Montana and didn't know if you had them. And not knowing how i would go about trading knowing you proubly have lots of shows that i already have. It might take a while to go over all what i have. So just give me a heads up and let me know and i'll get back to you on that.

12. MuppetDanny

Hi Kyle, sadly I don't have those Sesame Street episodes. Everything I have is listed on my trading page.

Hope that helps :)

13. Erine81981

Thank you Danny. Everytime i try your website it doesn't work. but could you post it again please?

14. MuppetDanny

15. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a few SS episodes and wondering if you have any of them. They are:
    3817, 3825, 3840, and 3850. Do you have any of these?

16. Rugratskid

I want Muppet Babies Season 1, but a few problems. I can only do trades via send the episodes to my email, and I only have SS episodes to trade. (from 1999-2006) Could we still work something out without sending anything in the mail?

17. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I can upload them for you Rugratskid!

18. Rugratskid

Awesome! Thanks! :D

19. MikaelaMuppet

You want those episodes because some of them have Transportation, right?

20. MikaelaMuppet

Just arrived: Episode 3874 and Episode 3975.