Muppet Survivor Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Drawing? What kind of non-american *scoffs* ARTIST do you take me for? Drawing indeed...:attitude:
Some of the greatest arteests of our time were American. Think of it, Leonardo DaVinchi, ok, so he wasn't American, and he wasn't in our time, but wasn't he great?

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
(Kimp, I think we are staying in the cave)

Draure...wasn't he an author? Oh! drawing...yes...I think we do. Can any of h'our team draw? i know I cannot.

(ooc Yes, you guys have a cave by your camp. The other team does not.)

G-MAN

Reaction score
I know I'm not a good artist either, germs from the paint could easily splatter on me. Where's Gonzo, isn't he supposed to be an "artiste"?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Some of the greatest arteests of our time were American. Think of it, Leonardo DaVinchi, ok, so he wasn't American, and he wasn't in our time, but wasn't he great?
DaVinci? He was not of the American island of America!! I wish I'd never left my country. Or my house. And I mean ever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:

DaVinci? He was not of the American island of America!! I wish I'd never left my country. Or my house. And I mean ever.
True, but don't you find his work alluring? I mean, come on, that Mona Lisa is positivley Sexy!

BEAR

Reaction score
**REMINDER**

Remember that you must have your camp diagram drawn out and posted by Midnight (I gave you an extension), pacific time, on Friday. Whichever team can complete the task first will win immunity for the week. The other team will be going to the first Muppet Tribal Council to vote out one of their members.

Goodluck!

BEAR

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Mildred, dawing, pausing, drawing again, pauseing, drawing...*

*frown*

This is rubish. Right. Everyone, get in line. *pulls Digital camera from pocket*

Now where can I download this too...

How about right here: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Beauregard97/Camp1.jpg

Does this count??? Looks like none of us are drawers. (Drawers??? Artists)

F

furryredmonster

Wow! That is a good drawing... but we have to go to tribal council :frown:

Elmo thinks the drawing is good. But Elmo does not want to vote someone off. Elmo enjoys everyones company.