Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... MC doesn't allow posting of pics... Unless you crop it to fit the avatar sizing requirements. Or you could open up a free account at www.photobucket.com and then post a link to it here, since you happen to have more than 10 posts.

As for descripts, I'm sure someone, maybe some of my own teammates can help with that.
Again, hope this helps.

BEAR

Reaction score
I had an idea to make the game more interesting. I thought maybe each day I could post the time of day and weather conditions and things like that to shake things up. That way you have more to play off of. What do you think? I thought the best thing to do might be to just go off of my own time zone, but will make up weather conditions as I see fit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe. What we'd like is for the Muppet Survivor game to just get started at the moment. Hope this kind of helps, let us know whatever you decide though.

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, it has already started really. You are in your camps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bry... Bit confused about Challenge 2.
OK... Here's what I wanna ask.
1 Do I just send my item for the Snuffle-poem to the team member in charge?
2 Is this team member the one solely responsible for writing the poem?
3 Or does each team member write a part, send it to the one in charge, and then the one in charge sends/posts it?
4 Also... Is the one member in charge supposed to send the poem to your PM box? Or should it be posted when finished instead?
Just want to be clear on what's required of us.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo noticed some members that weren't excused from the rule not using their regular team colors... Maybe you should make this more clear or is that not required anymore?

**EDITED**

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi Bry... Bit confused about Challenge 2.
OK... Here's what I wanna ask.
1 Do I just send my item for the Snuffle-poem to the team member in charge?
2 Is this team member the one solely responsible for writing the poem?
3 Or does each team member write a part, send it to the one in charge, and then the one in charge sends/posts it?
4 Also... Is the one member in charge supposed to send the poem to your PM box? Or should it be posted when finished instead?
Just want to be clear on what's required of us.

The process in which you write the poem is entirely up to your teams. Part of the challenge is working together as a team, remember (Oh, Jim would be proud:smile: ). You may write individual lines if you'd like. Or you can assign one person to do all the writing. The idea behind sending the items to members privately is to assure that everyone is involved in it and you all must rely on each other rather than on one person doing it all. The only thing that is required is that you use all the items given to your team and the poem must have a rhyming flow to it. There is one member on each team that is assigned to post the final product. Those members are Bean Bunny and Kermit the Frog. The final poem should NOT be PM-ed to me. It should be posted straight to the game thread. Hope this helps.

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I noticed some members that weren't excused from the rule not using their regular team colors... Maybe you should make this more clear or is that not required anymore?

You know what? I don't really care about the team colors anymore. I don't need them if you don't. As long as you are all able to keep track of the separate teams which I think you can by now. It's okay, "Elmo".