Muppet Superheroes

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erm, excuse me for butting in like this, (Just thought I'd get in on the role playing act here) but I was wondering why you wanted these thingymabobies?

I mean why are you interested in descriptions? Is it just that with your degree of blindednesses you wanted to imagine these fellow creatures?

I am sorry to say that I have not seen that episode though I have seen Wonder Pig and have to say that she look like Super Grover said.

Well, thats all folks,

Beauregard

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGrover
Another job well done. I am so proud
*Applauds* SUPER !!!! **Throws Flowers** Just Super !

scarecroe

Reaction score
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Money Man!

And then of course, last week on Sesame Street there was Super Grouch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I started this thread to get full descriptions of the superhero Muppets that appear in the Linda Carter episode of TMS. The reason is that these would be the ones that we could easily customize since the regular figure of those characters has either already been released or will be released by Palisades Toys. And I wanted to expand my Muppet horizons by getting textual descriptions of a few more characters for my listings.

BTW: Super Grover, if you read this thread again, you forgot to describe WonderPig's boots or footwear. Was this because she doesn't wear any boots or footwear? Or because they were never shown in any of the shots of the character? Please respond ASAP with your reply and hopefully, descripts of the remaining characters known as Super Muppets from the TMS episode listed above. Thanks for your help and have a good night.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Greetings again, Count!

After seeing some of the wonderful WonderPig custom figures people like Quinn have done, I have been wanting to customize a few Muppet superheroes of my own.

As of this moment however, I have not recently seen the Lynda Carter episode of The Muppet Show. So unfortunately I am unable to give further descriptions as far as the rest of the Muppet Superheroes go, including WonderPig's footwear (not shown in the pictures MuppetDK posted). :embarrassed:

Like you, I am relying on others who have seen it or might even have screen grabs, to post them here. Then I will of course be more than happy to describe the posted pictures for you, like I did with the WonderPig screen grabs.

It's interesting how many more things you actually notice when describing those pictures in such textual detail!

I spy....

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I would like to help you more, but my english are not that good to do such a detaljed descripton that you want. But I will try to take a look at the episode and try to post a description un the next days.

Piggy's boots are not shown in the episode, so it's up to you to imagin what they look like.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So MuppetDK, what color do you think would best befit WonderPig's boots or high heeled shoes? Do you think they'd look best either golden or silver to match the metallic aspects of her costume? Or would they look better a shimmering red to go with the bright bodice she wears? Or maybe they would have a somewhat more classy appearance if painted solid basic black? What are your thoughts?

BTW: About WonderPig's universal female symbol...
Always thought that the universal male symbol was a circle with a cross hanging down from it, whereas the universal female symbol was a circle with an arrow pointing outwards from the circle in a definite northeasternly direction, along with the male symbol being blueish in tone and the female symbol a sort of pinkish hue.
Well, no matter, thanks for your help with the subject and have a good day.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well I would think that gold or red would a good choice.
Maybe even combination. Red as the main colour with golden stripes on the side of the boots. Or something like that.
I'am not the right person to ask about this because matching clothes is not my strong side, at least thats what my girlfriend always says :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, here are two ideas I have for WonderPig's footwear, and you tell me which you like the best.
1 Red high-heeled shoes with golden lined souls.
2 Red high-heeled shoes with two golden horizontal stripes across the face of the shoe.
3 Red high-heeled shoes with two short vertical golden stripes down the sides of her shoes.
4 A pair of red boots reaching either to the length of her midthigh area or just under her knees connected to her high-heeled shoes, with two golden stripes across the horizontal body of the boots.
Thanks for the help and have a good day.