Muppet Show Kubricks

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well here's what I think would be good:

Pepe (well this might be kinda hard, but so is gonzo)
Statler and Waldorf would just be way too cool!
Scooter, you have to have scooter!
a penguin....c'mon, you HAVE to have a penguin!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think he's talking about the Muppet Show Kubricks. Those have not been released yet. No pics. :sympathy:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh. Haha, oops. I must have combined his post with that of "DigitalBohemian"'s and thought he wanted to see what Kubricks looked like at all :concern:

Looking forward to the Muppet ones and keeping my eye out for more Planet of the Apes ones too!

Ryan

Reaction score
beaker said:
If Muppet Show Kubricks really are coming out, I wonder if Fraggle Rock ones are a possibility...think how darn unpresedented that would be
I highly doubt it. They would have to get seperate rights for those characters, and it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Warrick said:
You should check out other Kubricks Series, They are just totaly random and such weird line ups.

See ya

I got two weird ones for 3 bucks each, Kelloggs ones...

Melvin the Elephant and King COmbo, both Japanese Breakfast cereals!

I just want to get Tony the Tiger, and the ones I want are complete...

radionate

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I highly doubt it. They would have to get seperate rights for those characters, and it probably wouldn't be worth it.
I wouldn't say that. These are made for the Asian market, and they are much more willing to shell out the dough for bizarre properties. Warrick had pictures of plush versions of Baby Bear, Baby Natashia, The Amazing Mumford, a Tweedlebug and other lesser known Sesame Street characters (these were about 10" tall plush no less). I could really see a Fraggle Kubrick set coming out if they were popular over there. I really don't know how Fraggle Rock compares next to TMS or SS in Japan.

Plus there are really bizarre Kubricks out there (including some amazing background Disney animation characters)