Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Stacey Riley

Reaction score
Apparently, the UK BAB store now has Miss Piggy but no Kermit :frown: When ordering from the site, how do you know which clothes fit? Miss Piggy is 43cm/17 in.

Think I've worked out what's off about Piggy. Her hair colour is very close to TMS season 2 Piggy rather than the modern version.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Apparently, the UK BAB store now has Miss Piggy but no Kermit :frown:
Same for the BAB where I live in Seattle. Such a shame! Kermit's my favorite of the two, and he's so cutesy and chubby-like. I think he'd look just adorable as Baby Kermit in a little sailor suit. :smile:

Love all the outfits, KermieBaby47! Best matches to original Muppet productions!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow theres still plenty of Kermit's here where I am. And Piggys.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Oh, would I like to get my hands on a store like that. Just looking at even a non-stuffed Kermit makes me want to hug him like crazy.

Gonzo

Reaction score
We got the Build-A-Bear Kermit, and some Jedi Knight robes that he looks pretty stylin' in. I'll try to post pictures later. He really is a cuddly, well-made frog. At first I thought I could live without him...I was wrong.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I haven't bought any clothes for my Kermit yet but I'm gonna wait till they get in their Christmas stuff and buy him a sweater, and a scarf. I'll be getting a Christmas outfit for my Piggy too! :smile: