Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So I FINALLY, FINALLY, got Piggy made! And I am so happy with how she turned out!!!

How beautiful does she look?!! Yep Piggy's ready to get married! *starts singings "Someones Getting Married" XP Kermit on the other hand...well...ehh yeah...LOL! Actually I might go back later and get him a tux. :smile: :mad:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh WOW! :smile: She looks great in that dress! Lol, now I'm gonna hafta get that dress too, ha ha. I think I'll just have it as a white dress though, like in her earliest performances on The Muppet Show.

There's a seller on eBay from the UK that sometimes has a Build a Bear Tux w/tails suit with a Top Hat, I reeeeeally want to get it sometime! :big_grin: Anywhoo, it'd go great on your Kermie. :wink:

So awesome that you've got both of them now!!! :excited: How was the whole experience?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was great!!! And oddly enough the lady who helped me make her wa also a Muppet fan!!! So it was so much fun! I loved dressing her!!! I definitely wanna get a tux for Kermie though!!! And in the winter I'm gonna get them maybe some Christmasy clothes!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Crap that was suppose to say "Somebody's Getting Married" UGH! I'm a bad Muppet fan! -_-

catherine

Reaction score
lol, hope you don't let the real guys who acts as them see the pictures.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I think the performers would be THRILLED to see the dedication of a muppet fan in that picture, if that was what you were trying to say :confused:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, weird. :confused:

Anyway, I forgot that I hadn't uploaded newer pictures of our Piggy and Kermit's! We've gotten more outfits since my last picture post, I'll hafta snap some tomorrow and get 'em on here. It doesn't help that everytime we got to Build a Bear, I get more discounts in my e-mail enticing me to go again! Lol. But really, their club gives great coupons, I hardly spend any actual cash there anymore. :wink:

Cheers BaB Muppet Lovers!
:smile:
Anthony