1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    Our forum upgrade is on schedule for Saturday May 25 at 9 am central, 10 am eastern. The forum will be off-line for a minimum of eight hours.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet pics and things

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by muppzd, Feb 17, 2010.

1. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

Muppet pics and things is a website I made via wetpaint with a couple of short fan fictions and some short character bios check it out and feel free to add anything I'm in need of some pictures of Muppets as well you see I have a bunch of pictures of the Muppet under his/her bio I usually have about three rows of pictures but I couldn't find enough pictures of Animal please help to see my site type muppetpicsandthings.wetpaint.com into your web browser :)

2. matleo

matleo Well-Known Member

I tried the url, but got an error message.

--Matt

3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Well-Known Member

Me too.

4. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

my bad if you type in themuppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com it should work I just tried it I forgot to add the s in muppets in my first post sorry:o
    oh yeah and I got some more picture for Animal now I need help with Dr. Teeth

5. zns

zns Well-Known Member

It's still not working. :(

6. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

ok I figured it out for sure this time (I hope)
    muppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com
    if it doesn't work this time I give up

7. The 11th UrRu

The 11th UrRu Well-Known Member

8. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

thanks for the picture it can be found on the Muppets page on the site still need some Dr. Teeth pics though

9. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

more Muppet character pages need more pictures of Zoot, Floyd, Bunsen and Dr. Teeth but remember all pictures are appreciated:)

10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

11. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

thanks feel free to add a few lines if you want
    P.S.
    this website is only temporary we're making websites in my computer class we all had to pick a topic and I chose Muppets of course so we'll see how that turns out

12. The Narrator

The Narrator Well-Known Member

13. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

once again I'm so happy that you guys are actually taking the time to look at my site thanks:D:D:D

14. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

I just posted the first two chapters of my Muppet fanfic Muppet Desert Island (which can also be read here) on Muppet pics and things I will update the story there as I update it here:);)

15. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

Pepe, Statler and Waldorf, Rizzo and Robin pages up:shifty::rolleyes::sleep: