Muppet Performer List

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I thought it was Bruno but what do I know? His name would makes sence because of him being in the Circus before working for Singer.

Digit

Reaction score
In Muppets From Space Bobo's name was Rentro in the movie. But anyway, I loved his lines.....

"Oh, the remote"
"be careful, you'll get gas"
"getting my friend some jalepenos"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bill Barretta also performed Lew Zeland in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Unfortunately, Lew Zealand's regular performer, Jerry Nelson, was sick during filming, so Bill Barretta filled in.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Bill Barretta also performed Lew Zeland in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Unfortunately, Lew Zealand's regular performer, Jerry Nelson, was sick during filming, so Bill Barretta filled in.
I mean, Robin was on there and Jerry dubbed him. But I that Bills Lew Zeland was really good Imop!

I think it's Bobo (not that I'm picky! *ahem*). Wasn't sure it if was that or the other thing I said.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Well that's covered six of The Muppet Show Eight,
but it still leaves us with the other two members of the Eight. So here goes:

Kathryn Mullen - works for an international Education charity called No Strings, see: http://www.nostrings.org.uk/

Louise Gold - usually to be found as a musical theatre actress (last worked the West End in Mary Poppins), also sometimes turns up on television in her capacity as one of the major puppeteers behind Spitting Image. For further details see the following fansite: http://www.qsulis.demon.co.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/Start.htm (currently off-line at the time of posting this msg, (because the ISP is undergoing maintanence).

Hope that helps