~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

travellingpat

Reaction score
Sam would say its Unpatriotic that Muppet Music everywhere is darned near impossible to find, so its ok that were downloading it because were not getting any monetary gain from it ...al least thats what I think he would say

Hmmmmm

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Why yes, of course. But you forgot the part about commending and saluting the goddess of muppet music herself, Sylinde Bren!

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I love this site, even when work keeps me from coming to the boards I always check your site out to see if there is more muppet goodness to download lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOW ! That's wonderful. Thanks for the 'site! And the 'tunes!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Sam would say its Unpatriotic that Muppet Music everywhere is darned near impossible to find, so its ok that were downloading it because were not getting any monetary gain from it ...al least thats what I think he would say

Hmmmmm
Fragglemuppet said:
Why yes, of course. But you forgot the part about commending and saluting the goddess of muppet music herself, Sylinde Bren!
Tonichelle said:
I love this site, even when work keeps me from coming to the boards I always check your site out to see if there is more muppet goodness to download
Aww, thanks, guys. ^-^ I don't really think of myself as a goddess (though being alluded to as one is very flattering :flirt: ), just a good Muppet fan who likes to make other people happy. To know that my site is so well-loved by you guys makes me happy and want to work even harder to get more stuff up for everyone.

And, ironically, that's part of the whole reason why I started my website in the first place, just for that very reason that Muppet music is so difficult to find (and buy, without being ripped off by third-party sellers...). Muppet music (ANY music) is meant to bring enjoyment and pleasure to the listener and to overcharge someone for that enjoyment and pleasure, for an album that's rare or out of print is just wrong in my book.

People may disagree with my way of thinking on this, but I don't see anything wrong with downloading music so long as it's commercially unavailable or as long as you still go out there and buy the album so as to promote the artist. The only time I feel downloading is wrong is when you download an entire album that's available in a store, listen to it a zillion times and cheat the artist by not buying the actual album. And that's my long-winded two cents. :stick_out_tongue:

And, I'll just wrap it up by saying that I don't offer any albums up on my site unless they're out of print and commercially unavailable. If they should ever return to the market, off they go -- that was the case with The Muppet Christmas Carol album a while ago. MeepBorkMeep already kindly stated that; I just thought it would bear repeating by the site-maintainer herself. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
If they should ever return to the market, off they go -- that was the case with The Muppet Christmas Carol album a while ago. MeepBorkMeep already kindly stated that; I just thought it would bear repeating by the site-maintainer herself. :wink:
Wow, that must take discipline! But it does make sense. :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, The Dark Crystal Complete Film Score album.

Also, fixed the The Frogal Gourmet track on the One Frog Can Make A Difference album. Thanks, Minstrel Murray! :smile:

Enjoy!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aww, wanting to work to make people happy... How Kermity of you!
That speech was very well-stated; I agree whole-heartedly with your ideas, as do most of us, I'm sure!
:wink:
:attitude: