~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Erine81981

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
10,556
Reaction score
277
I'll have those to you as soon as I get back my parents. Talk to you later SB.
 

Sylinde Bren

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
469
Reaction score
52
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the album for The Christmas Toy.

Enjoy!
 

Kiki

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
3,480
Reaction score
30
Ooh! Thank you vair vair much, SB! This. is. Fab!!! :excited:
 

Fragglemuppet

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,103
Reaction score
212
Yes, wonderful! I'll never stop singing the prazes of what you do!
:sing:
:halo:
 

CensoredAlso

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
14,028
Reaction score
2,292
Thank you so much, The Christmas Toy was the one I was waiting for!

...Now...can I wait to hear it until December?...hmmm...so hard...lol

Btw, Tough Pigs' commentary on The Christmas Toy is priceless!
 

Sylinde Bren

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
469
Reaction score
52
Kiki said:
Ooh! Thank you vair vair much, SB! This. is. Fab!!! :excited:
Fragglemuppet said:
Yes, wonderful! I'll never stop singing the prazes of what you do!
heralde said:
Thank you so much, The Christmas Toy was the one I was waiting for!

...Now...can I wait to hear it until December?...hmmm...so hard...lol

Btw, Tough Pigs' commentary on The Christmas Toy is priceless!
Aww, thanks, guys. :smile:

And, I just looked up the Tough Pigs' The Christmas Toy commentary, for curiousity's sake. Thanks for that; it made my morning! ^-^ I want a Rugby plush toy, now. Was there ever one made, I wonder?
 

Sylinde Bren

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
469
Reaction score
52
24-hour notice

Heya, everyone!

Looking on Amazon.Com this morning, I came to discover that a re-release of the original A Christmas Together album came out just this past July 2006... Look here. Released by Laserlight as an unedited Limited Collector's Edition.

That means I'm pulling the album from Muppet Musique within 24 hours. So, download it now, if you haven't already. Otherwise, go buy the newer version of the album. :wink:
 

CensoredAlso

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
14,028
Reaction score
2,292
Sylinde Bren said:
:smile:

And, I just looked up the Tough Pigs' The Christmas Toy commentary, for curiousity's sake. Thanks for that; it made my morning! ^-^ I want a Rugby plush toy, now. Was there ever one made, I wonder?
Yeah, I admit I can't read one of Tough Pigs' commentaries without laughing out loud every time (that's why I usually make sure I'm alone!).

Yeah, I would have liked a Rugby toy too. And maybe a Belmont toy. He'd be cute...as long as he doesn't complain too much! Hehe
 

Sylinde Bren

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
469
Reaction score
52
Site Update

Update to the site's The Muppet Show Season 2 section!

Check it out, here.

A huge thanks to Randall (anytimepally) for taking the time to send me the files for Season 2 of The Muppet Show. :wink:

Enjoy, everyone!
 
Top