~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't rully know. You'd have to talk to the site's webmaster.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Frogster said:
What listing of songs will she be working on next?
The Muppet Musicians of Bremen soundtrack. :wink: It should be up in a day or so.

I'm sorry I've been slower with updates lately, guys. Offline life has been cramping this poor webmistress' time. :frown: Which is a shame, because I have so much music to add but so little time to get it all up to the public.

But, I've got some free time coming up, so... expect some updates!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot. Do you have the Labyrinth soundtrack on your site? Because I managed to download it months ago. I can send it to you eventually if you want it for the site. I also have the instrumental score for Muppets From Space.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the stuff you have on your site. I have got a pretty extensive Muppet LP and CD collection as well as DVDs and videos and you have still managed to upload stuff I never even knew existed. Muppet Vision 3D for instance. I saw it while I was holidaying in Florida but didn't know there was a soundtrack ever released.
I am in your debt!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
Muppet Vision 3D for instance. I saw it while I was holidaying in Florida but didn't know there was a soundtrack ever released.
A soundtrack never was released. Welcome to a true fan site! :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
A soundtrack never was released. Welcome to a true fan site! :wink:
So, short of standing around in the boutique and waiting until it goes quiet so you can record the music, how was it recorded? Did someone manage to get a copy of the actual tape that is piped through? :excited: