~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Does the Dark Crystal have an album? Just wondering...
Yeah. But they don't sell it any more except for limited edition. It's pretty good.

Davina

Reaction score
can always check ebay for it... bound to be a few copies of the cd floating around there... or maybe an old LP or two.. (that's wherre I got my LP a few years back.... mint in packaging too... though that didn't last once it got to my house... can't listen to it in the packaging.. this was back before they announced anything about the CD, of course... actually got several mint lp's that way.... none of them stayed in packaging, either......)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just went over to the site earlier... And it's a great place.
Heard a few from Emmett Otter... Who sang "Born In A Trunk"?
Also checked out the JHH song section... Who's the Dave Goelz sounding guy in charge of Glitch? And for that matter, who's Glitch?
*That's the only JHH episode I don't have.
Also noticed that the instrumental music from the five Storyteller segments is missing... Then again, that could be due to what you explained before about commercially released materials.
Anyway, look forward to any updates in store.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome! Great! Neat! Thanks for putting up the Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout album. I've been wanting this album for so long. Thanks so much. I would love to see those sesame street specials on there. I do have two of the "Sesame Street Chirstmas" album for you to put up. I'll send them to you later.

gpelaez

Reaction score
Nice!

Thats a nice link, very usefull! hey, does anybody knows where can i find the song that gonzo dedicated to camila his little chicken in muppet babies? any help will be very apreciated..... you can answer me via this forum or if you have time my mail will be better... thank you!!:concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bumping this up! Hopefully new updates and more songs have been added to this great site.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Nope, nothing yet. Hopefully soon; something tells me it won't be too long.

Frogster

Reaction score
What listing of songs will she be working on next?