Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Marky

Reaction score
Have faith.Lets see what developes in August.There are lots happening.They are in the Studios developing stuff for us fans.Something WILL happen.:smile:
Okeedokeee... August,Season II will be out by then, Puppets Up! III will be in full swing, looks like a puppety late summer...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Okeedokeee... August,Season II will be out by then, Puppets Up! III will be in full swing, looks like a puppety late summer...
Puppet up 3 will be coming that is such great news i love to watch that so much . thank you for the great information . wow wow wow . i am so happy you have made my day !:smile: :wink:

Marky

Reaction score
Puppet up 3 will be coming that is such great news i love to watch that so much . thank you for the great information . wow wow wow . i am so happy you have made my day !:smile: :wink:

Oh... btw, Puppets Up! III refers to the 3rd annual international Puppet festival in Almonte, Ontario. Not the Brian Henson improv show. Sorry!

muppetperson

Reaction score
And the Muppet comic strip will also start in Disney Adventures in August, too!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh... btw, Puppets Up! III refers to the 3rd annual international Puppet festival in Almonte, Ontario. Not the Brian Henson improv show. Sorry!

oh shoot oh well , that show sounds great as well maybe i can see it some time :embarrassed: that would really be a lot of fun .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to read the comics in the magazine all the time! I have to check it out! I have a whole bunch of ole issues from years ago!:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Once again, I have been gone for a while. Is anything going on with this?

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
What channel and what month would it be on?

I just read the first page without reading the rest of the pages, but I was wondering if it was going to be Disney Channel or some other channel and what month would it start to be on? :concern: :halo: :embarrassed: