Muppet Mobile Labs Launched This Week!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I didn't check to see if this had been mentioned yet, but I have a friend who works down at Disney World in Florida, and he says that while they don't have the Bunsen and Beaker mobile attraction yet, when they do get it, there's talk of having the device be remote controlled all the way from California in Disney World. Now I'm with you guys, that sounded weird to me as well. Why couldn't they control it from Disneyworld in Florida? But for whatever reason, that's what's being discussed currently.

wes

Reaction score
I didn't check to see if this had been mentioned yet, but I have a friend who works down at Disney World in Florida, and he says that while they don't have the Bunsen and Beaker mobile attraction yet, when they do get it, there's talk of having the device be remote controlled all the way from California in Disney World. Now I'm with you guys, that sounded weird to me as well. Why couldn't they control it from Disneyworld in Florida? But for whatever reason, that's what's being discussed currently.
I guess they do that so Dave Goelz can work the puppet from a central location so he doesn't have to fly from one place to another.

But do you know what that reminds me of, those unmaned planes that the millitary uses, I guess they work on the same technology.

That Brings up a funny point, could you see the millitary commissioning hundreds of Bunsens and Beaker to fight in the War in the middle east. That just a funny mind picture I got.

wes

Reaction score
Why, so that they could yuck it up for the troops?:smile:
I was thinking more of secret guns in hiding compartments, acid in the sprayers to help fight " The War on Terrorism", but Yeah that would work too!!

But know that i think about it more I think kids would be draw to it :eek: and therefore should not be used!!

pepperwink

Reaction score
I guess they do that so Dave Goelz can work the puppet from a central location so he doesn't have to fly from one place to another.

But do you know what that reminds me of, those unmaned planes that the millitary uses, I guess they work on the same technology.

That Brings up a funny point, could you see the millitary commissioning hundreds of Bunsens and Beaker to fight in the War in the middle east. That just a funny mind picture I got.
Beaker: Me me MEEE me me me!!
Bunsen: Beaker says "Are you FRIEND or are you Foe?

wes

Reaction score
Beaker: Me me MEEE me me me!!
Bunsen: Beaker says "Are you FRIEND or are you Foe?
Beakers Jump off the his seat and starts blasting terrorist with his machine Gun: meeee meee mmeeee, meep!

Bunsen: Oh, Beaky I didn't know you had it in you.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Beakers Jump off the his seat and starts blasting terrorist with his machine Gun: meeee meee mmeeee, meep!

Bunsen: Oh, Beaky I didn't know you had it in you.[/quote

oh i love it beaker taking out the terroist , way to go beaker you are my hero :eek: :smile:

Reaction score
Just saw this footage recently on youtube. It really looks amazing. I can't wait until I get to see it in person.

Rustin Allison