Muppet Mobile Labs Launched This Week!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
wes said:
We went to Disney World back when Muppet 3D vision first opened, I think i was Like 12 0r 13, I was the biggest Muppet nerd at the time. I want to go back and see if they changed anything. can't wait!!
well, they got rid of the muppet babies part of the store next to it and I think they changed the sign. I just want them to convert it to the new disney digital 3-D.

muppet baby

Reaction score
IgorPonweed said:
well, they got rid of the muppet babies part of the store next to it and I think they changed the sign. I just want them to convert it to the new disney digital 3-D.

They got rid of the muppet babies part of the store !!!!!!! Why did they do that ? That really sucks that they did that Muppet babies are so cool and it so hard to find things with them does any one know why ?

What replaced that ? Hmmmmm

That really sucks i had no idea that they had anything muppet babies like that i would have gone a long time ago if i had known i went to disney land back in 2001 way befroe the muppets where bought by disney i hope to be going back sonn if i find a good pagage deal .

that would be the only way that i could have the money for that , but i am looking though .

Davina

Reaction score
Dang.. i really really wish Alaska was closer to Disney... we're planning a trip in the next year or so....*sigh* i want a time machine and a printing press.. :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I know what you mean i live in the middle of texas so it cost a lot for us to fly or drive but it is well worth the money . i have been to disneyland 8 times and i am never going to get tired of it ever :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
my grandparents use to live in San Dimas, and before I married and moved up here, we use to go all the time.. though, I think last time I was there was over 10 years ago, back when I was in college...

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow that is great though that you lived so close for so long though

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Its VERY cool

...but does anyone else cringe when they start sining and saying strictly disney stuff?! :smirk: