Muppet Merch wish list

doctort13

Reaction score
With the Henson 5 taking control we must all have a "few" wishes that we would like to buy for our Muppets collections.

I would love to see The Muppets get the Scooby Doo/Sponge Bob treatment and see Muppets EVERYTHING - EVERYWHERE!

My wife and I were at Target last night ad found Gumby & Underdog men's pajamas -but NO Muppetwear :frown:

I did buy a Muppet mouse pad :smile:

What Muppet merch would you like to see?:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's funny because the Muppets have their own brand of underwear and clothing sold through Target. Maybe they had just run out. The merchandise is also available at Urban Outfitters and Hot Topic.

My wish list includes: more shirts, but without silly sayings - just the Muppets, please. Also, I'd like to see Fraggle Rock DVDs and an eventual Muppet Show boxed set with all 5 seasons. A calendar with all-new pictures would be cool as would stationery and other paper supplies. Face mugs of the cast are high on my list too (not just Kermit and Piggy). Of course plushes of Pepe, Clifford, Janice, Dr Teeth and countless others would be very cool!

doctort13

Reaction score
I guess I should have stated that I am a guy. Why is there so much women's Muppet underwear? Guys like Muppets too!:grouchy:

doctort13

Reaction score
I tried to find a picture, but no such luck.:grouchy:

The mouse pad is made by Fellowes , yet their @#$! web site doesn't include a picture either. It is item # 859089 and has a great group photo that shows Fozzie, Animal, Kermit, and Gonzo. I think I paid around $6.99.