Muppet Listings 8.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you BlueAM. See? That wasn't that hard, that's 16 less Anything Muppets from the miscellaneous entry designation cause we've gotten names for them now.
1 The City Boy and The Country Girl were indeed added, though you won't see the updated version of the list until I get done with the productions I told you about above and recalibrate the numbering sequencing.
2Thanks for the descript of Gilbert and Sullivan, wondered what they looked like. What sketch were they from?
3 Sorry, but my memory doesn't serve me as well as to detail the Purple Guy's appearance or semblance, just only goes so far as to know the sketch where he appeared in.
4 That Beautiful Princess I remember! And then after she kissed Kermit, she turned into a sort of pinkish female frog with a silver crown and two big bulging eyes, but with round pupils like Robin's, and Kermit said she was kinda cute. He even went so far as to ask her out to the "Hop".
5 What does Gina Monster look like? What sketches, if any did she appear in? Is she identical, both in appearance as in personality, to Deena Monster?
Thanks for the help and have a good night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Just to let you know, Gilbert and Sullivan were usually outside Oscar's trashcan. They sang songs in the style of the operettas made famous by their namesakes. The humans would always join them in song. One time they sang about the letter B (Oscar: "I think the letter B is BORING!"), and one time they sang about different kinds of books you find at a library.

In the meantime, I thought I could give you more characters to add.

The Tarnish Brothers: They sang backup for Big Bird on "I Just Adore 4". One of them is orange with black hair, black eyebrows, a thin black moustache, lavender eyelids, a triangle-shaped orange nose, and a tuxedo. Another one of them is blue with black hair, black eyebrows, a thin black moustache, lavender eyelids, a triangle-shaped blue nose, and a tuxedo. Finally, the third one looked like Guy Smiley, only with lavender eyelids, a thin black moustache, and a tuxedo. Needless to say, he looks like Peter Sellers in "The World of Henry Orient". They also sang backup for Kermit in "This Frog", only instead of the Guy Smiley lookalike, there was a lavender guy with black hair, black eyebrows, a thin black moustache, lavender eyelids, a triangle-shaped lavender nose, and a tuxedo. You could probably include all four if you wish, but I'll see what you think.

Gotta go! I'll add more as soon as I can!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for explaining the gimmick for Gilbert and Sullivan. And the four Tarnish Brothers will all go in as one single entry, much like King Peter's three Prime Ministers. BTW: Where did you get their names from? Either of the counting albums from Sesame Street?
Oh, and that's four less Anything Muppets for the generic "Anything Muppet" entry, bringing the total up to 20!
Keep it up, and we'll whittle that generic category entry down to nothing at all.
Oh, and please don't forget to answer the questions I posed above about comparisons between Deena and Gina Monster.
Thanks for your help and have a haunted night.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok you have done a wonderfull job i would never be able to do such a great work as what you have done, but what about the Muppet Babies. Now i know they were in TMTM so you could have but them with the b

Baby Kermit (Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Fozie (Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Rowlf (Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Piggie (Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Scooter(Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Gonzo (Muppet movie TMTM)
Baby Anamal (Muppet movie TMTM)

Ther i kind of did it ther might have been more but thats a start oh yea and sence i have the Muppet Babies on my mind and the Classic Muppets on my mind why was ther never a Sceter Muppet on TMS that would have benn kind of cool and they could have done alot of funny stuff with that. i liked on the Muppet Babies When they put :sleep: :boo: on ther and then they also had :flirt: but i cant rember if it was the origanl voice of them but i always wondered about that and if :flirt: was on the Muppet Babies then she would be older then all of the other guys.
Hummm the more i think of this the more scard im geting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dwayne1115, thanks for the kind words. And while we have a moment, I'd like to take the time to clear up a few things.

1 You know, they could be counted as TMTM entries, and I'd rully need more confirmation for their inclusion. Though they'll probably end up there, cause of the following: though the Muppet Babies Muppets who appeared in TMTM were supposedly for a probable past life dream sequence, they did appear as the actual baby forms of those Muppets in Muppet Family Christms (MFC).
2 Baby Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Scooter were the only Muppet Baby Muppets who appeared in that dream sequence in TMTM. Baby Animal only appeared in the home movies segment of MFC. And there've been reports by fellow forum members of an actual puppet version of a Baby Skeeter, you know I might have a picture of her in my Best of Muppets Magazine hardcover book in the story with Steve Martin.
3 The query of Skeeter not joining the rest of the cast as grown-up Muppets has been one of the most difficult questions and yet, it's one of the more common asked by fellow Muppet fans like yourself and me alike. Can't rully answer that one.
4 As for the additional inclusion of characters in the Muppet Babies animated series, it went like this. Janice, if it's janice you're talking about, can't tell for sure cause I'm blind and can't see the icons you used, was brought in for a one-episode cameo as a toddler who could already read. It would have been great to get the rest of the band in there as well, but Janice was possibly the one single EM member they could bring in at that young an age and make it seem viable within the show's format. However, there was an appearance by the grown-up Kermit The Frog in the episode entitled "THe Incredible Shrinking Weirdo" involving Gonzo and Kermit. This episode was the one where Gonzo thinks he's shrinking cause his inside-out shirt was larger than the one he usually wore. Anyway, there's a segment where we see the real Kermit in front of the theater's red curtains introducing Gonzo the Great, and we see Baby Gonzo dressed in his black tux garb trying to ride an eggbeater but the act has to be cancelled when he tells this to Kermit. And there was another classic Muppet appearance, one by Dr. Teeth. Not sure which episode, but it's the one where Kermit and Animal are competing in a Pictionary styled game show hosted by Piggy, where different celebrities have to guess what's being drawn and Dr. Teeth shows up in one of the shots during this segment.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Oh, and Dwayne1115, don't forget to come back to the Muppet College dorms and let us know who your new Muppet roommate's going to be, that is if you're still interested in being a boarder there. Already explained that you can't have Kermit cause Dr. Bombay already picked him as his dormroom buddy. So I hope you come back and let us know if you're going to stay on with a new Muppet roommate.
Again, hope this helps and have a haunted night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm back with more characters, Count!

The Count's Swing Band: They appeared in the song "Transylvania 1-2-3-4-5", when the Count conducted them and sang with Lillian. One of them is female and is blue with lavender eyelids, black hair, a little pink nose, and earrings. There is a orange male with black hair, black eyebrows, lavender (I think) eyelids, a big pink nose, a big black moustache, and an earring in one ear. The next one is a lavender male with black hair, black eyebrows, a thin black moustache, green (I think) eyelids, a little pink nose, and a monocle. The next one is a purple male with black hair, a black moustache, blue (I think) eyelids, and an orange nose. The next one is a green male with black hair, lavender eyelids, a triangle-shaped lavender nose, and a thin black moustache. The next one is a green female with lavender (I think) eyelids, eyelashes, black hair, thin black eyebrows, an orange (I think) nose, and earrings. The last one is a blue male with black hair, black eyebrows, lavender (I think) eyelids, a black moustache, and a big pink nose. All wear black "bat's ears" hats, except for the female blue AM, who has fake black "bats" in her hair, and purple capes with big black collars, although I think the female blue AM's cape was different.

Also you should add Fluffy the Elephant's friends. They are Sophie, Blitzen, and Schopenhauer. They all look exactly like Fluffy, since you just see their long gray trunks.

I'll be back soon. Hope you have a great day, Count!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the additions, BlueAM. Can always count on you! I knew someone was going to pick up on the other members of the Pachyderm Four from the Learning Your Letters video, man I haven't watched that in the longest of times. Their trunks show up during the D/E segment. The song/sketch for C is for Cookie ends, then we see Telly with a doctor and a sign with the letter D on it standing in front of Oscar's trashcan. Then Telly lets the doctor go, bangs on Oscar's can and asks for the elephants by their names, and flips the sign over to show a letter E for Elephants. Oh, and I bet you're going to try to convince me to add the doctor from that video too. Well, we'll see what happens.

Oh, and thanks for the seven members of the Swing Band. That just makes everything fright with tonight! Yes, 27 Anything Muppets eliminated from the generic category, striking up the band for the 7th Inning Stretch, which is why I missed your posting cause I watched the Cubs break the unlucky streak and beat the Braves to move on to the 2003 NLCS.
Thanks, keep 'em coming, and have a haunted night!

BlueAM

Reaction score
I've been thinking of SOOOOOOOO many Sesame characters these days, but, in the meantime, here are some more characters:

The Bare-Faced Anything Muppets: They appeared in the premiere episode. The first Gordon put their faces on and they sang "Consider Yourself" from Oliver, which was one of my favorite musicals as a kid. First, there was a little purple girl with yellow pigtails and a checked dress. Next, there was a little green boy with one black eyebrow (like Bert) and a red-and-yellow-striped shirt. Then there was a purple woman with yellow hair, a pink nose, and a dress. Next, there was an orange man with balding brown hair, brown moustache, a pink nose, and a green necktie and brown vest. Finally, there was a blue man with balding black hair, black moustache, big pink nose, and white collar and pink necktie.

I believe that the doctor in "Learning About Letters" was actually a dentist. She's the lavender live hands AM with brown hair, glasses, eyelashes, blue eyelids, a little pink nose, and a dentist's uniform. So include her as something like "The Dentist" if you wish.

Have a good night, Count!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you once again, BlueAM. So now the tally of Anything Muppets reduced from the generic categorical entry has gone up to 33. All the characters you gave me in these last two posts have been duely added. However, it should be noted that Fluffy the Elephant was moved down from the F section to the P section, so as to be grouped with the other three elephants as part of the Pachyderm Four. And I added the Bare-Faced Anything Muppets cause you described them as being just five in total and they're from the pilot episode of Sesame Street, so anyone browsing through the document would be able to recognize them from a specific sketch/segment.
Keep 'em coming, and have a haunted day.

PS: Very close to eliminating #3 from my Henson Productions before posting Muppet Listings 9, still gotta get FTB, TAEOIG, TCT, and HC.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Here are some more AM characters for you to add, Count:

First, there's the hipster guy who sang "Cooperation Makes it Happen" ("Dig it"). He was green with black hair, a green nose, shades, a tooth at the bottom of his mouth (I think), and a leather jacket. Thanks to Ryan Dillon for this neat description! You could include him as "Cooperation Hipster".

Then, there are the three AM cowboys who sang "My Favorite Letter" (it's about P). One of them is green with a pink nose, white hair and moustache, and cowboy clothes. The second is orange with brown hair, a pink nose, little black eyebrows at the top of his eyes, and cowboy clothes. Finally, the third is blue with balding brown hair and moustache, a pink nose, and cowboy clothes. You can include them as "My Favorite Letter Cowboys" or something like that.

I'll be back soon with more descripts!

BlueAM