Muppet Hairstyles

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This is just a random question, but, in your opinion, which Muppets had the best and/or worst hairstyles?

APRena

Reaction score
Well, Bunsen's sparks the bald vs. shaved debate but he probably lost his hair in some experiment years ago, along with his eyes... he rocks it though. :confused:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
LOL, in my opinion Beaker probably has one of the best hairstyles ever. Also Boober Fraggle too.

As for worst, I would probably say the side ponytail. I'm a major Janice fan, I just hate that hairstyle.

APRena

Reaction score
Beaker of course! :eek: And Boober's assumed Beatleish haircut. Woo!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I always thought Miss Piggy had lovely hair--long, blonde, and shiny, with a nice wave. But I didn't like Annie Sue's hair. Her curls are too frizzy, and they're bright, bright yellow. Reminds me of a clown's wig.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I always liked Floyd's doo.

Moustache that grew back into a sweet ponytail. You can't go wrong with that.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I think Piggy would probably end up taking top honors for best and worst hairstyles!

But yeah, Janice's side ponytail came close to worst - i mean what were they thinking and why did it take ages to change it back? The band got a little bit of a makeover mid-80's and i guess they had a hard time making Janice look 80's while still maintaining her 60's essence so they just said "hey let's give her a ponytail - on the side - it's the 80s and silly hair is the thing right?"

I remember when i was real little watching The Muppet Show, Janice's hair always reminded me of raw spaghetti. And Scooter's eyes reminded me of Spaghetti-O's. No wonder i was often hungry for Italian food watching TMS!

And as much as i always loved Fleet Scribbler, his hair always reminded 6 yr old d.w. of a mop. (Until i learned his name i called him "Moptop")

Quesal

Reaction score
Not sure if I think there are any better hairstyles than others, but I do remember as a kid thinking of spaghetti whenever I saw Janice's hair.