Muppet Hairstyles

APRena

Reaction score
I always thought Miss Piggy had lovely hair--long, blonde, and shiny, with a nice wave. But I didn't like Annie Sue's hair. Her curls are too frizzy, and they're bright, bright yellow. Reminds me of a clown's wig.
Of course! :mad: How did I forget that one? Piggy's had like 5000 different hairdos, some better than others.
Mine is VERY similar to Annie Sue's, though. Except brown and a bit longer. I love my afro! :big_grin:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Of course! :mad: How did I forget that one? Piggy's had like 5000 different hairdos, some better than others.
Mine is VERY similar to Annie Sue's, though. Except brown and a bit longer. I love my afro! :big_grin:
Oh, no offense. I'm sure that hairdo looks much better on you than it does on Annie Sue!

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
ive alawyse loved Ms piggy's hari excpet for the perm in The Muppets Take Mannhatten(SP?) it was terrible lol sorry Ms piggy as much as i idolise you NOONE should ever wear a perm. Oh and i gotta say not much of a fan of her short straigh cut in the music video for She drives me crazy

as for janice's hair, it reminded me actually of playdough spagetti heehee

what i truly love is the few thin hairs on Gonzo's head!

Kiki

Reaction score
I think Piggy would probably end up taking top honors for best and worst hairstyles!

But yeah, Janice's side ponytail came close to worst - i mean what were they thinking and why did it take ages to change it back? The band got a little bit of a makeover mid-80's and i guess they had a hard time making Janice look 80's while still maintaining her 60's essence so they just said "hey let's give her a ponytail - on the side - it's the 80s and silly hair is the thing right?"
Amen! Glad to see I'm not the only one to pick up on that. I'm a bit iffy and overly-cautious when it comes with clashing different decade styles. :wink:

I agree with you about Piggy, too. In the past she's had the best AND the worst hairstyle(s) out of the Muppets, lol! Although it really comes down to the era, really. I mean, she's gonna have a perm in TMTM, because it was made in the 80s- it was fashionable, sooo... she has an excuse. :wink: I didn't like her as a brunette that much, though. She suits blonde hair, though she didn't look half bad with black hair in MWoZ, it was cute in a Bettie Page sorta way.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
My least favorite hairstyle for Miss Piggy was from the Helen Reddy episode of the Muppet Show. In the "Stayin' Alive" number, Miss Piggy played Marie Antoinette and wore a huge white wig!

Quesal

Reaction score
My least favorite hairstyle for Miss Piggy was from the Helen Reddy episode of the Muppet Show. In the "Stayin' Alive" number, Miss Piggy played Marie Antoinette and wore a huge white wig!
AH yes I love that number. Link had a pretty big wig too. They all looked good in powdered wigs. Piggy getting wiggy with it I guess.