Muppet Guys Talking honors Jim Henson with a live stream on Saturday May 16, 2020

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, that was great. Favorite thing to learn was that Jim did his own little sound effects for various things.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Which voice did Frank? I missed a few minutes!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why they switched it from unlisted to private. I mean, the event was originally going to be held on the Muppet Guys Talking site, only for site traffic to cause issues. But even when it was to be part of the site, it was to be free as long as fans registered (and registration didn't cost anything), and I thought the e-mail said that the video would be available to watch after the live stream.

I just had a thought that maybe those who registered would get a password or whatever to view the private video, but I think there's a 25-user maximum that can sign in to private videos, and I'm sure a lot more fans signed up for this.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Eh, why worry. We should just be thankful we got a nice hour-and-a-half of listening to the masters just talk about stuff and be interesting.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eh, why worry. We should just be thankful we got a nice hour-and-a-half of listening to the masters just talk about stuff and be interesting.
Dude, I could just listen to them talk all day. Some folks said they should have a podcast, and yeah, I would be obsessed.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
We are supposed to get that Below the Frame podcast soon, IIRC.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please do not post download links to outside websites for the Muppet Guys Talking live stream. It's their presentation and their choice whether to make it readily accessible or keep the video private after the event. We want to respect their wishes. That's the least we can do to support their wonderful efforts.