Muppet Guys Talking honors Jim Henson with a live stream on Saturday May 16, 2020

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Saturday May 16 is the 30th anniversary of Jim Henson's passing. Join Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Fran Brill and Bill Barretta for a live stream honoring Jim Saturday afternoon at 4|3c.

Even though the stream is free, registration is required. After you register, you'll have an opportunity to send questions to the Muppeteers.

You can register for your livestream spot at Muppet Guys Talking:
http://www.MuppetGuysTalking.com/jim

Muppet Guys Talking will include a way for you to donate to Covid-19 frontline workers battling the virus.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This Saturday May 16 is the 30th anniversary of Jim Henson's passing. Join Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Fran Brill and Bill Barretta for a live stream honoring Jim Saturday afternoon at 4|3c.

Even though the stream is free, registration is required. After you register, you'll have an opportunity to send questions to the Muppeteers.

You can register for your livestream spot at Muppet Guys Talking:
http://www.MuppetGuysTalking.com/jim

Muppet Guys Talking will include a way for you to donate to Covid-19 frontline workers battling the virus.
This is awesome! I just got signed up for it. I hope everyone else can make it in.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I registered on Thursday but still have not received a confirmation e-mail. Will I still be able to view it?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I registered on Thursday but still have not received a confirmation e-mail. Will I still be able to view it?
The MOMI events haven't been sending an email with the room and such until an hour before the event; I'm guessing this will be the same.

Grumpo

Reaction score
Lol 3,166 people waiting for it to start. That just keeled over MGT website, it looks like.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really hope they make the event public again. It was a thrill to hear Frank do voices for once.