Muppet Guys (And Gals) Talking: The Muppet Family Interviews Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Avenue Q reunion on Stars in the House:

Stephanie really impressed me with how well she did the fast-padder song. Kevin Clash gave his first public interview since the scandal, and we finally get to hear what he thinks of Ryan:

Grumpo

Reaction score

Peter Linz on The Mario Show.

Note that like Matt and, i think, every muppeteer, Peter dreams of bringing back The Muppet Show [4:01-4:05] =)

Grumpo

Reaction score
JHC people talking:

The Nerd Lys interview the special guest Mick Morgana Ignis.
She is one of the main puppeteers of Ned in the Henson production 'Earth to Ned' on Disney Plus.

Unimpressed as i am with 'Earth to Ned' per se, it does not reduce in any way the tremendous work of many talented people that went to the series production. The insights into the nature of puppeteering, advances in puppet technology, state of industry in 2020, Fraggle Rock On and JHC stories she shares here are simply brilliant!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In the first one, Kevin shares a hilarious story of a blooper when filming Elmo and Telly's Heavy and Light song. In the second one, Bill and Tyler share a hilarious exchange of Louie not understanding Ricardo.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It looks like Frank expanded on Animal a bit... it used to be "sex, sleep, food, drums and pain" but now it's "drums, sex and eats glass" lol.