Muppet Film and TV References

Katzi428

Reaction score
On Regis & Kelly today,Kelly was saying that she gets mistaken for Prairie Dawn sometimes. (Sorry, but I don't see it)

Reaction score
Also In the recent THOH episode of the Simpsons, in the Twilight spoof, The Count is seen with other famous vampires.

haakonsmary

Reaction score
An homage to the doorknockers from Labyrinth appeared in a recent comic book issue based on the Angel TV show, Angel: Illyria: Haunted #2.

When the doorknockers first appeared, I thought it was just a visual reference, but then they made a joke about an oubliette in the second panel.

I uploaded that panel here if anyone wants to see it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate to post Sesame Street ones here, but I recently saw a season 6 Fairly Oddparents episode "Fairly OddPirates" and these pirates were plundering a baseball stadium shouting "AAARRRR" each time.... at one point, there are 2 OBVIOUSLY Sesame Street looking characters holding the letter O and the letter R, and they take the R.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
On Regis & Kelly today,Kelly was saying that she gets mistaken for Prairie Dawn sometimes. (Sorry, but I don't see it)
Hmmmm. Since you brought it up I sort of notice a slight resemblence between the two of them.