Muppet Film and TV References

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The 80's Game, though technically a video game, has a few, along with at least one category on "Muppet Movies". :big_grin: For example, last night my mom and I were playing it, and the question was asking the name of the band in Bill and Ted (sorry if I got that wrong) with one answer choice being "The Electric Mayhem" :cool:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was watching a few musician Biographies on Bio, one of which was David Bowie, and at one point it mentions him starring in Labyrinth and includes a clip from the film. :smile:

APRena

Reaction score
On Glee (re-run, did anyone spot this earlier?), after "Can't Touch This" Kurt says "We're as menacing as a pack of Muppet Babies."

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
On yesterday/the night before's Whose Line?, they had a game where Ryan and someone else (Chip, perhaps?) had to sing as Kermit and Colin and Wayne had to sing as Miss Piggy, complete with a karate chop.

Also, this goes along with my last post on this thread, but on that game, a category was "Name That Movie" and it was asking about the line "You hear that, New York? The frog is staying!" with the four choices of TMM, GMC, TMTM, of MFC.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
On an episode of The Simpsons yesterday, Flanders came to Homer and said something like "I hate to be a Fozzie of a bear here". I don't remember what he said exactly.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
In Mad Mag there was a tell-the-difference-between-these-two-New Moon-posters or something like that. On the opposite poser Count was behind Edward. They called him "The Scariest Vapire That Ever Lived"
I bought that magazine at my local comic book store. It actually said that the Count was "officially the scariest vampire in the [Twilight] franchise." No argument here.:stick_out_tongue:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My friend was telling me about something where it was "Bieber vs. [something that sounds like 'Bieber']", one of which was "Beiber vs. Beaker" :eek: (Beaker won...)

Drtooth

Reaction score
My friend was telling me about something where it was "Bieber vs. [something that sounds like 'Bieber']", one of which was "Beiber vs. Beaker" :eek: (Beaker won...)
Mad Magazine.... couple of months ago. Also mentioned Bebop from TMNT.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
In the movie, "Flushed Away", as Rita and Roddy escape from the frog villian, Rita shouts, "Oy, Kermit!" :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
MAD (the newest cartoon network show) in their first show had a parody of Avatar and everything in their world was blue and then they showed their leaders and saints or something like that and the leader was Grover. I'll have to find a clip on youtube.