Muppet Film and TV References

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Ehhh, Seth seems to be a pretty big Muppet fan to me. Especially considering I saw a picture of him dressed like Oscar the Grouch for Halloween.......as a full grown adult lol.
Oh, I'm sure he is a fan. But I'm saying that Seth doesn't write everything. I guess it comes from how bad I feel that the other writers usually lose all the credit to Seth. Though that's not to say he didn't write that joke...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure he is a fan. But I'm saying that Seth doesn't write everything. I guess it comes from how bad I feel that the other writers usually lose all the credit to Seth. Though that's not to say he didn't write that joke...
I remember one day when my friend and I were watching Family Guy, they had a cutaway about the Transformers character Soundwave and I jokingly said
"Wow! Seth MacFarlane is a huge nerd!". I guess what I said isn't entirely accurate lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Even in Orville Seth had a Kermit on his desk.
I think that's really awesome. I especially liked when he said
"Kermit is my hero,". It feels good to know that even someone who likes extremely crude, offensive humor like MacFarlane has a soft spot for the family friendly, clean, clever humor of The Muppets.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This isn't a reference per say, but while we're on the topic of celebrities who are huge Muppet fans. Seth Green's instragam avatar is a pic of him with Oscar the Grouch from when he was on SS. He's inside the trash can and everything lol.