Muppet Film and TV References

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I don't know if these have been mentioned yet or not.

Watching the first volume of the Garfield and Friends cartoon, one of them features mutant guppies that live in the sewer. At the end, one says to the other "Let's see if we can get a guest spot on Muppet Babies". Or something like that.

Another I just remembered. On an episode of Night Court, Dan was being propositioned for a bribe by a judge. The judge thought Dan was on the take, Dan thought the judge was corrupt. When the two cops busted in the room(each thought the other was guilty), one cop looks at the other and says "Bert?" The other says "Ernie?"

scooter289

Reaction score
Ok, on yesterday's Family Guy, Stewie was baptized with contaminated Holy water, and had to be quarantinned in a plastic bubble. After Brian pushed him out of the door, he like went rolling off. Later on he rolls up next to Peter and Lois after Peter's started a church worshipping the Fonz, and he says, "You won't believe what I've been through." After that happens, they cut to the segment of Sesame Street with the pinball machine and the counting 1-12. With Stewie as the pinball they go through the whole thing with the number being 12.

It was freaking hillarious!!

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
That was awesome. I'm glad they used the real audio too. And the animation was spot on. Save for Stewie in the ball, that was about as close to seeing a classic Sesame Street skit on network television as you could get.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Don't Think It Is "actual". Ctw Would Not Grant Premissson For Cookie Monster To Be On Crack