Muppet Fan Confessions

Banjo man

Reaction score
Time for some confessions...

When I was a kid,on the Muppet show season 1 DVD set, I would always skip the parts that did not have Kermit in it.

I think Muppet Treasure Island is underrated. One of My Favorites.

(Sorta related) Oobi ( a show that had a bunch of Sesame Street performers) Scared me SOO much when I was a kid! I don't know why!

I did not know Cotterpin's name when I was a kid. I always called her Red haired Doozer. :busy:

I like Pepe. I feel a lot of people don't like him.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I like Pepe. I feel a lot of people don't like him.
Pepe's bearable in small quantities. If you make him a supporting character or team him up with Gonzo and Rizzo, he's actually really funny and enjoyable. But when he becomes one of the main characters, he's verrry annoying and can get on people's nerves a little too easily.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Pepe's bearable in small quantities. If you make him a supporting character or team him up with Gonzo and Rizzo, he's actually really funny and enjoyable. But when he becomes one of the main characters, he's verrry annoying and can get on people's nerves a little too easily.
Yeah like in interviews with Pepe he's just annoying and not funny but doing things in the grout like Comic Con 2015 he was actually funny