Muppet Fan Confessions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember watching a couple episodes of Muppet Babies when I was a kid but that's about it.

I want to find as many episodes (uncut( as I can torrent.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a confession I have....

I hate when Kermit is considered a "guest star" on Sesame Street. Sorry.... No. I consider him both a Sesame Street and Muppet Show character. Why? Well, he's special like that. He's Kermit. Hi-ho! :smile:

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Why didn't I know about this before?!
I have so many opinions to express :smile:

Because I was born in the late 90s I had no idea of who any of the Muppets Tonight characters were. I obviously saw Pepe, Johnny, Sal, Phil Van Nuter, and Clifford in Muppets From Space but I didn't understand why the **** they were there and characters like Rowlf and Scooter were shoved aside.

Actually for the longest time my only knowledge of Muppets Tonight was the sticker on the front of the packaging with the palisade figures.

When I was around 7 I'd rant to my family and friends about how Disney didn't care about The Muppets...(which honestly I don't think they really do).

Now that I'm older I feel really dumb for getting all exited for things like Muppets Wizard of Oz and Letters to Santa :embarrassed:

Even though I don't really like Dark Crystal or Labryth that much I'd always bring them up when a kid would make fun of me for liking the Muppets and saying they were to kiddy or whatnot. I'd be like "yea we'll guess what, this thing is a technicality a Muppet!" Then I'd show them those devil creatures from Storyteller.

I hide my "obsession" from most people, you have to be a fan as well or pretty close to me to know about it :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've always wanted to be inside the SPACESHIP SURPRISE ship.... Especially the redesign in the NEXT GENERATION skit.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I don't like the 2011 film that much either & I HATE Jason Segal w/ a passion for completely ruining it, & I've still never seen Muppets from Space, & I've only seen The Muppets Take Manhattan, literally, only once, & some scenes were way too goofy

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Prepare yourselves... I still haven't watched Fraggle Rock. :eek:

Honestly, I always thought it was underrated. Everyone talks about how great The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper are (the first one I totally agree with, it's one of my all-time favorite films; the latter I have yet to watch...) but The Muppets Take Manhattan is an interesting different take on the Muppets getting together. Not as good as The Muppet Movie but still good.
I've only seen a couple episodes meself, don't feel too bad

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've only seen a few Fraggle Rock episodes when I was a kid, so it's all good.