Muppet Croc Accessories

Teenager's

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday my Mom went out shopping for new shoes for my brothers----while at the mall she also bought those croc shoes(sandles?) for them & me-----Well it turns out crocs have these nifty little buttons you can put on them & they have muppets too!---I took pics.

Both
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/pcep-puppets_2006/P1013131.jpg
Left
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/pcep-puppets_2006/P1013132.jpg
Right
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/pcep-puppets_2006/P1013133.jpg

They also had Miss Piggy---but that would have thrown off the even count, my mom said there was a empty spot & I assume it probably belonged to Pepe.

But I think it's interesting that Bunson & The Chef are included.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, those actually look good. It's like emoticons for your feet.:smile:

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
I think they're called jibbitz. Really cute, I got some last Christmas and a croc bracelet for them to go on as well. Muppets on my feet and arms, what could be better? :wink:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I can't see what people like about those plastic shoes but those muppet heads are cute for sure.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't see what people like about those plastic shoes but those muppet heads are cute for sure.
Indeed. I was going to rip this product a new one... but I would like to buy some of those and find a way to make them into a keychain or something. I hate those plastic shoes.

And look. Chef and Beaker too.

Personally, I want to see something better than that for merchandise, but I think they're just backing into this slowly. A little too slowly, but we'll see something much cooler as time goes by.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Kewl, I saw these in Disney last week. I don't... actually.. have crocs, but if I did, I'm sure that I'd have these lol :smile:

Teenager's

Reaction score
Yea, I like the little buttons------the crocs though are uncomfortable....they hurt----so really.....They're just an addition to my muppet collection....

Davina

Reaction score
cool.. will have to try to find those.. i'm sure i can come up with some other use for them then in the crocs..

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe anyone thinks they are uncomfy shoes! I got a pair of crocs this past winter. They are great! For something that looks so clunky and awkward they are very light! And your feet can actually breathe in them. They don't hurt my feet though. I guess it is different for everyone! :smile: