Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! One more pair of boarders for the dorms! OK, McFraggle I'll take care of getting you to your room.
*Runs hand across wall of high-relief numbers till finding the number 36 and takes the key for that room.
Let's go, just follow me into the common room here on Floor 2.
*Exits lobby's desk, opens up door to the stairwell and door that leads to the hallway, and ushers McFraggle and Telly Monster into the common room.
You see, each common room has an old world fireplace here in the back righthand corner. But in reality, all you have to do is press the button and the screen opens up along with a pair of doors, admitting you into a dumbwaiter elevator. We'll take this ride upstairs to the third floor.
*Exits the dumbwaiter elevator after reaching the third floor. OK, now we'll just leave the third floor's common room, and turn halfways to our left and head into Floor 3's West Wing. Your room will be the fourth or last door down on our left. Ah, here we are. OK, here's your room key and I trust Aaron will be by shortly with your bags.
Hope you have a good time here in the dorms and hope to hear from you soon. Oh, and feel free to let us know just how you plan on designing your own room. The bathrooms are at the end of the hallway in the opposite direction, last door down on your left.
Have a great time here as part of the Muppet College Dorms!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome McFraggle & Telly monster to the dorms,hiya neighbor! We are in room #33,just down the hall from you.I'm JaniceFerSure,along with my roomies Clifford & Digit,from The Jim Henson Hour. Hope you have a good stay here,and please let us know if you want to hang out sometime.

JaniceFerSure:Telly,I can't wait to see your triangle collection.

Clifford:Hey there McFraggle,hiya Telly 'welcome to our humble little sanctuary.'<quoting Hitchcock>

Digit: Hi McFraggle,hi Telly monster.So nice to see you join us in our dorm home-away-from-home.

Have a nice day McFraggle & Telly!

McFraggle

Reaction score
McFraggle: Greetings all, Aaron I'm ready for you to take my bags. Telly says hi to everybody.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron puts away the bags

anything else you need

McFraggle

Reaction score
Nope, once I get situated I will be fine. It will take Telly a while to find room for all his triangles.

Aaron

Reaction score
if you need Anymore help just ring **walks out**

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Welcome to the dorms, McFraggle and Telly!
Myself, Hoggle and Didymus are in room 13, if you need any help...I'll be holed up in there for a day or two, so I don't spread my fluey germs around, but Hoggle will be out and about, picking up my missed assignments so I can catch up over the weekend...

McFraggle

Reaction score
No problem so far, although Telly has been riding his pogo stick around the hallway.

Status
Not open for further replies.