Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*Kelly, Spike, and Cotterpin are on a sofa in the common room, twiddling their thumbs*

Spike (sighs): Well, we've wasted a perfectly good day. Now what?

Kelly (shrugs): At least we got to meet some new people this time. And I turned in my homework. And my brother put the down payment on the puppies -- they are SOOOOOOO cute! *is in total cute mode*

Cotterpin (to Kelly): So, if you're done with all of your assignments ... does that mean you'll finish off my story?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. I only usually write when I'm depressed or anxious. I'm pretty tame in terms of mood ... so I don't know what to say. *resting chin in her hands* I've been considering letting it die.

Cotterpin: Maybe I can help?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. My problem is that I know what I wanted to do to your character, but now I can't determine what to do after that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From nearby. Well, she has to regain who she is right? Have her live a day or so through as the Fraggle she is now... Then seek the Trash Heap's help/advice, a song or two, then back to resolution. Sounds quite simple doesn't it? But it rully isn't. Mmm... *Fiddles a bit with loose wrapped Wedding Piggy figure for a moment. You know, I have a fic idea meself... Might take a while before it gets posted if at all. Sorta a mix of Phantom of the Opera and a bit of rearranging. Oh well. *Back to work. :busy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Ed): Yeah, maybe.

Cotterpin (to Waldo): Can I cheer you up too?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (pats Waldo on the head): I'm using you as an inspiration down in Doozer Dome, Waldo! We're gonna make a STATUE of you out of Doozer Sticks!

Spike (mildly watching the touching scene, comes over to Waldo and bends down): 'Sides, 'Do ... evah hear of da caveman an' da swamp monster? Da cave man saw a sick swamp monster an' decided ta help it. It asked da swamp monster if he was gonna bite. Da swamp monster was, like, "Pffbt, NO." So da little meaty caveman came closer an' was gobbled up. Slidin' down da gullet, da caveman cried, "'Ey, whatcha do DAT for?" An' da swamp monster was like, "Uh, DUH, I'm a swamp monster."

Kelly (has been sending Digit electronic private messages, blushes deeply for out-of-context news quotes)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That sounds a lot like the story of the frog and the scorpion. *Wonders about... *Shrugs, lets the thought go. *Keeps typing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The frog and the scorpion, if I remember correctly, from the TV superhero movie The Black Scorpion—and the Scorpion was miss Darci Walker/Tucker...

A scorpion came up to the bank of a river wanting to get across, but couldn't swim. She saw a frog who could and asked if it would carry her on his back to the other shore. The frog warily asked if she promised not to sting him, he would take her over the water. Halfway to the other side, the scorpion stung the frog. The frog said: What have you done! Now we'll both drown." To which the scorpion simply replied: "It's my nature."

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Ed): Yeah, although the one I gave you was similar, there's actually another one I remember about a boy and a snake. I guess that particular plot line really gets around ....

Spike: At least as old as us...

christyb

Reaction score
*explosion sends me through the roof of the dorms* I'm okay! Never I repeat ever look in a suspicious box in a bar

Status
Not open for further replies.