Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (patiently waiting as Kelly slinks in from clinical): So, how'd it go?

Kelly: Better.

Cotterpin (smirks): That's what I like about you -- you're so ... so ... verbose.

Kelly: Anything interesting while I was gone?

Cotterpin: Other than a bunch of strangers showing up everywhere? Um ... no.

Kelly: Strangers?

Cotterpin: Yep. Sounds like we've got a lot of welcome notes to give out.

Kelly (sighs): Tomorrow. *looks around* Where's Spike?

Cotterpin (shrugs): He said that trees got real dehydrated as the warmer weather shows up. I guess he's decided to go water them or something.

Kelly (cringes)

Cotterpin: What?

Kelly (clears throat): Nothing.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gets call from brother): O_O

Cotterpin: What?

Kelly: Wow.

Cotterpin: Seriously, WHAT?

Kelly (smiles): We're getting puppies!

christyb

Reaction score
Skeeter? Wow it's been a dogs age since I've seen her and Scooter. It seems like yesterday I was rooming with each of them. I will hafta stop by. Speaking of dogs how's Rowlf?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno... Lisa keeps him on a short leash. *Rimshot. We haven't seen them in ages. Though that'd probably be 7 times as much in dog years. *Notices Christy isn't there. Oh well... *Misses Kelly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *asleep in a hammock in the Dorm Lobby* Must...fill...application...*snore*
Bobo: *asleep in a hammock in the Dorm Lobby* Must...feel...alive...*snore*
Beau: *awake...etc* I supp-sect I have to clean up this mess they all left for me...

(Sidenote: Suppose/Suspect...Remember when Beau used to get words mixed up halfway?)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (to Kelly): Watcha up to?

Kelly (madly writing stuff down): Trying to hurry up the paperwork. *looks at Spike* Why are there crumbs on your chin?

Spike (shrugs): So, gettin' a puppy, are we? *grins* I like mine wit' honey barbecue sauce.

Kelly (shakes head): Don't start. I'm not in the mood for pro-puppy flames again. Besides, we're getting two ... a chocolate Lab and a black one. They'll be ready around June.

Spike: Dey make chocolate dogs?

Kelly (groans): THE COLOR, NOT THE FLAVOR!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens door... *Finds cookies. Wha huh? *Whispers: cooooookies. *Takes them inside to share with roomies. *Leaves a note under Room #17 saying thank-you to Spammy with love from all of us.

We should do something nice for Spammy. Something that Chamberlain won't be able to eat.
Count: How about that fanfic idea you had?
Mmm, there's that... Then there's the other counting cast. We might have to think it over.
*UD is playing the organ, a sweet yet moody melody issueing from the keyboard and pipes at the same time.

christyb

Reaction score
*jumps on the desk and rings the bell* Hiya all I'm back from Yore or actually the docks to see the ol town

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! *Tosses keys to the bus to Christy. C'mon, before Dr. Teeth finds out we've gone. :crazy: :eek:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (yawns, starts walking around with Spike and Cotterpin): So, we have new visitors, right?

Cotterpin (driving in her scooter): Right.

Kelly: Has anyone heard what rooms they have?

Spike and Cotterpin (shake heads)

Kelly (shrugs): Well, maybe if we just wander around aimlessly, we'll run into people.

Status
Not open for further replies.