Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. Edward is curretly indisposed. *Collapsed on bed, spent day reworking Muppet list, no energy left. Talk tomorrow. *Expires.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: No, Edward, speak to me! -Attempt CPR- Don't worry! I'll save you! XD

Bunsen: -Drags Claudia away-

Blind Pew: AACCKK! -Tackles him about- HOOO...HHOOO...WHOAAAAA! XDDD NYAHAHAH! -Hits him below the belt- NYAHAHA! XD

RedRocker

Reaction score
*Lou comes bursting out of room*
Iiiiii'm baa-aack!
*Hears a mumble of 'Oh, great's!' The corridor clears suddenly.*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gang is starting dinner prep in the kitchen)

Scooter: (cutting vegetables) Where's Nora?
Erin: (looking through cabinets) She went to visit her family; she should be back soon.
Storyteller: (sauteing onions) Scooter, pass me those carrots once you're done...and Beige, could you check to see if we have any leeks?
Beige: No, but now that you mention it, the pipe under the sink's looking...
Erin: (getting out flour and salt) Come on, Beige, what have we told you about the leek/leak joke?

(Nora enters)

Nora: (sigh) Hi, guys. (pulls a jar out of her backpack) Here's the yeast you asked for, Erin.
Erin: Thanks, Nora. (measures some into bowl of water and flour and leaves it to ferment)
Scooter: Were the terror twins acting up again?
Nora: As ever.
Beige: Oh, did they do that one experiment with the...
Storyteller: Now, Beige. Nora, your siblings may be a pain, but you know they love you and...

(explosion from bread bowl)

Erin: What on earth...(takes towel off of bowl of yeast)

(The yeast starter is turning a bizarre shade of purple and yellow, and is boiling ominously)

Erin: (looking at jar) Uh, Nora, this isn't yeast...
Nora: Let me see...(takes jar, and her face goes pale) Oh. No.
Scooter: What's the matter?
Beige: (pinching nose) Is bread supposed to smell like pool cleaner when it's rising?
Nora: This is some kind of mutant plankton that Caitlin was breeding for her biology class - I left the yeast jar on the table, and I must have picked this up instead!
Storyteller: I'd say that was very fascinating, if not for what that stuff is doing right now...

(The mixture is swelling up into a giant violet blob and is overflowing onto the counter.)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(continued from night before)

(gang is standing around, up to ankles in purple goo overflowing from bread bowl)

Nora: (on phone with sister) Caitlin, why on earth did you leave that jar of plankton on the table!
Caitlin: (voice from phone) Come on, sis, I was working on a project to see how...
Nora: I don't care, just tell me how to get rid of them!
Caitlin: But sis, I can't kill them, you know how long it took me to nurture them and...
Nora: Grrr...

Storyteller: Oh, dear...Nora's not happy at all.
Beige: Well, if your little sister unleashed some microscopic nightmare on you and your roommates...
Scooter: Look, it's flooding into our rooms...this isn't going to be good for the stereo.
Erin: Or pretty much anything else in here...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tiiiireeeed. Barely keeping legs sustained... Need to enumerate Muppets Tonight, then I call it a night. Haven't even gotten to... Haunters... Need Kelly or Squeaky... *Mumbles, fallen asleep in bed.

Count: Ve'll let him sleep. Beaker, do the sponsors if you please.
*Tending to grooming Fatatatita while UD skulks around, lending Pew some spicy paprika for panda stew.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker: Mee, mee, meee, mee letter L.
Blind Pew: Vwhat? I did not catch what he zaid.
Bunsen: I believe he said a number I didn't quite get; a letter, too.
Blind Pew: Zyou need tu work on zyour English, Carrot Top.
Beaker: D< Mee, mee, mee!
Claudia: He says his English is too dignified for your undeveloped minds to comprehend, mortals.
Bunsen: -Hides behind Panda-
Claudia: -Gives Rabbit a huge lick-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure was nice to see some Muppets at Sacred Heart Hospital.
Count: Mmm... Vonder who the Vhatnot was in that one scene with the hand inside her, Ex Ray I think.
UD: I prefered Dr. Cox's asesment of the interms... Asservic with that one has.
Plus I rully liked the slow soft version of the theme at the end. We'll have to see if that gets rerecorded for the 40th season.

*Hums the slow soft SST theme.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drags self to the kitchen counter for a bowl of cereal, then slowly falls into the sleep of ages in his bed.

UD: How long has he been at it?
Count: Vell... He voke at 4... In the morning. And he thought as long as he vas up...
UD: And I suppose you had nothing to do with this?
Count, innocent: Of corpse not. *Is betrayed by the gleam in his eye as he and Ed stayed up counting for the Muppet List all night. :batty:
UD: :rolleyes: Well, at least that cereal will help settle his stomach acid. He could always do the dragonly thing and spit it out, but it'd better be done in a sink, don't think he'd produce any flames. Pity.
*The fiends drape a blanket over Ed's inert body.

UD: And he still has our franchises left to finish.
Count, silently nods.
*Both tiptoe outside to let the master slumber.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(a few days prior)

(uncontrollable purple goo is getting even more uncontrollable)

Nora: (on phone with sister) There's got to be something that this stuff doesn't like!
Caitlin: (on other end) I'm thinking, I'm thinking...wait a moment!
Nora: (looking at others, who are up to their necks in the goo) This had better be good.
Caitlin: I tried feeding it a lot of stuff...I fed it some dry yeast and it killed off the whole colony.
Nora: Great - get that jar of yeast and get over here now!

(moments later, the goo is vanquished and the apartment is set to rights again)

Nora: Ask me why my siblings haven't driven me completely insane.
Beige: Okay, why haven't your siblings driven you completely insane?
Storyteller: I think she was being rhetorical, Beige.
Scooter: So...is everyone excited about tomorrow night? The big 40th anniversary event?
Erin: You bet - sounds like the whole gang's going to be there. I just hope the roads stay clear enough; they're bad enough in good weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.