Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gang is trudging back from the park in a snowstorm, all carrying ice skates)

Storyteller (riding on Scooter's shoulders): Beige, I told you that quadruple lutz and backspin was a bad idea.
Beige (being carried by Erin): Uh-huh...and who fancied herself a Fraggle version of Dorothy Hamill?
Scooter: At least she didn't end up like Nancy Kerrigan during...(slips and stumbles) Whoa, careful, ice on the sidewalk!
Erin: Look at this snow...we're all going to look like the Abominable Snowman by the time we get back.
Nora: Also known as the yeti, or the migou, or Bigfoot's albino cousin. (turns head at the sound of squealing tires) That's the 10th accident on this street today.
Storyteller: I make a vote for hot chocolate and something on the tube when we get back.
Others: Hear, hear.

(As another car squeals off in the distance, gang starts in on a chorus of "Slip Slidin' Away.")

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Disheartenedly clicks remote control off to music channel. Gah! Horrible, just horrible. There's a whole second half left, but I just can't... :frown:

*Absent-mindedly. Abominable Snowman, that'll be Herry. And the Yeti's a diff... *Lets the joke go. *Goes to get some hot chocolate for self, Kathy, and Erin and her roomies. At least there's Monster Maker coming up on this week's MuppetCast. *:smile: a little.
Might as well make some chocolate caramel corn. *Heats up caramel sauce and popcorn in the microwave. *Mixing both with the help of a fluttering bat's claw to cut the popcorn pieces and chocolate bars for the drinks. Mmm, the perfect midnight movie snack.

*Leaves hot chocolate and caramel coated corn for others if they want some. :hungry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Wonder what's taking MuppetCast 93 so long. Oh well, the spooks will be happy when it drops. :scary:

RedRocker

Reaction score
Oooh...
*Spots hot chocolate. Grabs mini mini marshmellows, and finds a hot chocolate machine.*
Haha! You're all mine hot chocolate, miiiiiine I tell you!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: So I was thinking, before they move out, maybe we should have a special little girls night for all of us before Wanda and Abby leave
Red: Ooh party!
Mokey: I'm sad that you are both going
Wanda: Well, it's time for me to move on for awhile, I'll come back and visit though
Abby: I just miss my fairy godmommy
Mokey: I can understand that
Beth: So anyway, what do you think, all night movie marathon this weekend?
Roomies: YEAH!
Red: I'll miss you guys when you leave, but man, any excuse to par-tay!

OOC: Red and Mokey will still be living with me and I'm going to do my best to be around more often!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as you're still with us Beth. Gee I almost feel like singingSaying Goodbye now.

*Orders out for dinner, dragon brazed short ribs with cornbread and sweet potato fries.
Good thing we've plenty of Sprite/iced tea in the fridge. :hungry:

*To Count and UD... You know, I wonder if we should take on a new roomie ourselves as well.
Spooks: *Gasp! Really? Who, which one?
Mmm, dunno. Mayhaps Fughetta would like to move in... Or the Mean Genie, but there are too many Fraggles in this wing, so I doubt either he or Wander would want to bunk here. Cookie Monster? Mulch? The Devil (from TMS)? I'm not sure, we can talk about it later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm back from my other friend, Chirs. Me and him had the best fun today. We have been playing this game on Playstation 3. It's called "Little Big Planet." It's a pretty awsome game.

Herry: What's it about?

You play as this little guy named "Sackboy." You go through levels that might look like cardboard. Then as you go through the game you gather little costumes and then get to decorate your sackboy. It's a rather fun and enjoyable game.

Frazzle: Wogjdg gjdkd eoires a ssssackboy wierjg?

Sure. Maybe we can hang out with him tomorrow.

Herry: Sounds like a plan.

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honktiy honk-honk.

There in the top covered.

Homer Honker: Honk!

Your welcome Homer. I'm going to go take a bath. If anyone needs me. That's where i'll be. *heads off*

Frazzle: Worhjg ggeore areer parrtty.

Herry: That sounds like a good idea Frazzle. I'll talk to Ed about that. Just keep it on the downlow.

Homer Honker: Honk! *crosses fingers*

Frazzle: Whjggg wierikgg gggg riagt. *crosses his fingers*

Herry: Good. *starts the calls*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: *skips lightly back into the room* Wasn't that fun! Hahaha!
Camilla: Brawk... baw... *dragging claws as she walks*
Clifford: *dragging Sam behind* *breathes heavily* That was... man, dude! We didn't even come home all weekend! I... I can't feel my legs! ...Are they still there?
Sam: *mouth agape, staring into space* ...
Ryan: *drags self in, holding Pepe* I can't... why did we... I TOLD YOU SO!
Pepe: D'ere were no womens... No... womens... at all, hokay... Worst. Weekend. EVER! UNbelievable!
Gonzo: *lays down in hammock* Ah... We'll have to do that again next weekend, guys! Hahaha!
Everyone: *GLARES at Gonzo*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MC Dorms was brought to you by the letter P...
*Ducks. *Bats grab the flying saucer/tin.
As in pecan pie.

Count: And by the number 9.
*Cloud-shaped 9 materializes and shoots off a lightningbolt as it chases after the crazies present.

Nighty-night all, don't let the batty bats bite. :sleep:

Last edited:

RedRocker

Reaction score
*Hears Erine81981 talking about LBP, runs over to them*
OMG! I love that game! sackboy is just the coolest thing made out of cloth EVER!
*Smells pie*
Woah. Gotta go claim that pie. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.