Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: As cheesy as it was looking back, the only version of Alice in Wonderland besides Disney's animation is their live action show for TV. I was five or six when it started airing and I loved it. I especially loved the Tea Party set and characters. You never knew what they were going to pull out of the "house" behind them. :smile: Once again a math test is looming over my head on Monday. *puts on Oliver and goes to the desk to start studying again*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the live show was good or OK for what it was worth. Liked the characters of Heddah or Heather Hatter and April Hare.
Got some good character extension/development/inclusions with those two.

And I guess it was Disney's animated classic that got me enamored with the story in the first place.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Telly and I are watching "A Documentary on Triangles". I don't find it to be particularly interesting (but Telly loves it). Right now the film is discussing the great pyramids of the world.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*JFS is making French toast for herself & her roomies*

JFS: Would anybody like anything for breakfast?LMK and I'll be happy to make it.I'm going to try to make biscotti today,with peanut butter & choc. chips;I hope they turn out.

*Floyd is reading Richard III for lit. class*

*Dr. Teeth is still asleep*

Whatever

Reaction score
*mutters to self* The temple of Ramses II was built in Abu Simbel in 1279 BCE...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh heh, looks like Whatever must've fallen asleep while watching that Egyptian triangles documentary. Well, it's OK.
*Snaps fingers and Whatever's tucked away in her room's bed.
Hope she sleeps well.

*Hums to himself.
Oh here is a question, a question for you.
Remember the answer will start with a Q.

Oh hi, Grover, you wanna know what a Q is?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*Animal and HTG are jamming again*
HTG: Hey, wanna go out and get a bite to eat? We could go to like a coffee shop, or something.
Animal: COFF-EE-SHOP! COFF-EE-SHOP!
HTG: Alright, let's go.
*Animal and HTG leave*

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Heh heh, looks like Whatever must've fallen asleep while watching that Egyptian triangles documentary. Well, it's OK.
*Snaps fingers and Whatever's tucked away in her room's bed.
Unfortunately not, Count, I was studing for my art history test tomorrow. But I feel much better since my nap! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.